Chapter 2

~Zander's pov~
A few minutes after school I walked to the willow tree nearly outside of the park. I stood under  the lowest tree branch. I stood there for two minutes when I felt a cold foot hit the back of my neck "your late," soothing the back of my neck I looked up and saw Alexia laying on the thick branch that non suprising ly held her small and light body.

"You never gave me a time to be here," I pushed the glasses that almost fell off my nose.

"I thought you'd already know right after school, it's just a few blocks away," she hung her body upside down her bent long legs that didn't help her from being any taller than me keeping her from falling on her head. She cross her small but thick arms across her somewhat big-small chest "how slow are you?" She asked.

"I don't kno-"

"Forget I asked," and without bringing herself up or placing her hands on the ground she flipped to her legs and pressed her back again the trunk of the tree. "I only have an hour, so what are we going to name our planet?" She asked.

"I was hoping we could decide together so I didn't think of it yet," I rubbed my still red neck. She sighed

"I expected more from a nerdy four eyed good boy," I frowned a little at the name she gave me. She smirked at my face "dont like the name? Well too bad, get used to it, it's what I'm calling you," she raised her eyebrows quickly.

"I don't care, let's just get this over with," I sat next to her at the bottom of the tree, she still stood and looked down at me.

"Zaxia," she said I knitted my brows in confusion.

"Excuse me?"

"The planet name should be 'Zaxia' since we're both working on it," she sat next to me. She looked at her phone and got up and walked forward.

"Where are you going?" I asked. She pushed leaves out of the way and looked at me.

"Gotta go early," she was almost gone when I stopped her.

"Why did we meet here?" She turned around and gave me a face.

"Seriously you believe that stupid rumor? Trust me, I've met up with alot of people here and not once did I fall in love," she turned back around and I nodded she left. I looked beside me, her black skateboard and her bag rested beside me. As quickly as possible I grabbed both and ran after her.

"Wait! You forgot your stuff!" She turned around and grabbed the two thing from my arms

"Thanks nerd," she slung her book bag on her one shoulder and carried her skate in her right hand. As soon as she placed her skateboard on the sidewalk she left. Why do I feel sad about her leaving?