Arrival

Adrienne slowly exits the French airport taking a deep breath of the crisp air. Paris, France is beautiful but he isn't here for a vacation, it's all business and he needs to find his new boss before the day ends. Picking his small backpack up which carries the few belongings he's got, he sets off towards the small café across the street.

Entering the building he sits and orders a latte and waits for the man to arrive. After about 15 minutes or so the café bell rings and a tall, muscular man walks in and sits in front of Adrienne.
"You can call me James I'll be the man you come to for work, we will meet here every week on Tuesday to discuss plans, you will also be getting your pay from me. Is that clear?" The man's voice echoed through Adriennes head making him wonder if this really was a good idea. Not wanting to give the man a bad impression Adrienne slowly lifts his arm and the man takes it and shakes making the deal permanent. The man stands up and leaves the café without another word and Adrienne follows not far behind, heading to a small apartment building where all his living arrangements have already been made by his boss. He is shown to his small one bedroom one bath apartment on the second floor. After he is shown around the rest of the complex he's left not to be disturbed by anyone. "I can't believe I'm doing this" he sighs falling back onto his small twin bed.

After a long nap Adrienne is awoken to a knock at his door, standing he walks to it slowly turning the knob and letting the tall dark colored man in. "I'm Dr. West I was sent by James to give you a check up" the man says setting his briefcase on the counter. "Could you please remove your clothes" he says opening his briefcase and pulling out a stethoscope. Adrienne lifts his shirt over his head and let's his pants and underwear drop to the floor stepping out of them.

He puts it up to Adriennes' chest and listens for a minute or so and pulls away taking it out of his ears and hanging it around his neck.

After about an hour Dr. West leaves and Adrienne is once again by himself. Putting his clothes back on, Adrienne decides to call it a night, he has his first client tomorrow and doesn't want to be exhausted for the long day that'll come. Taking his pants back off he jumps into bed pulling the comforter over his torso and closing his eyes, nervous about the day to come.

--A little short for the first chapter but I figured it'd be easier to fit his first day of "work" in its own chapter sooooo yeah.