pt. 4

sorry that it has been long since I have updated. ENJOY :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isabella's POV

I ran for my life. With tears of pain of seeing both of my parents dead on the ground in front of me. I ran hoping to find any safety to hide. You see there is a great power in me, but my uncle is ten times stronger than I and there are still things that I need to learn before I can destroy him or any Dark ones. I ran until I crashed into someone, I was about ready to unleash my fury, til I realized it was my grandmother Ophelia.

"Oh grandmother, I am so glad to see you." said I. "Mother and father are....." it was hard to utter the words.

"I know sweetheart, and I am so sorry, but we haven't much time, we need to get you out of here, you cannot stay in conventrie for awhile, until we defeat the dark ones and your uncle." said my grandmother.

"But grandmother" I said, "I have no place to stay, I have never been outside of Conventrie" I said as we were rushing up the stairs to my chamber. "Who will I stay with?"

"Honey, you will have to leave our world for the time being because your uncle will track you down almost immediately if we hide you here...you need to enter the human world, and live amongst them for the time being. I am so sorry, dear" cried my grandmother as she and Cordelia packed my belongings. "You shall stay with good friends of your fathers who live in the mortal world...you will stay with Carlisle Cullen and his family." said my grandmother.

"Who?!" I screamed.

EDWARDS POV

I saw the vision passing through Alice's head, and I must say it was unpleasant to witness.

"Looks like we'll have another member." said Alice to me as we are playing chess. "I can hear Carlisle's thoughts do not go and tell anyone. He wishes to tell the whole family together, even though I am not thrilled to the new addition we must respect his wishes." I whispered to my sister.

I am quite thrilled by this Edward, we are finally evened up. I can see that she will be good to us, not without complications of course, but good nonetheless. Thought Alice.

"I do not see the good in this Alice, Carlisle adopting a vampire PRINCESS from another dimension coming to live with us, in a world where keeping our secret is highly important...this can only end badly for us Alice don't you see?!" I intensely whispered.

"Can everyone come to dining room, I need to discuss something with all of you." Carlisle requested.

Jasper and Emmett entered the house, taking a break from their wrestling match. Rosalie came from the garage, she tuning up her Mercedes, and Esme came from the bedroom. We all sat down at the big, expensive, and highly useless dining table, with Carlisle being at the head and Esme by his side of course.

"Now Alice and Edward know of what I am about to tell you, but I asked them to keep it to themselves, so I can reveal to you all myself." said Carlisle "Now I just received a devastating call from the mother of my good friend Charles Swan, the mystic land of Conventrie has been attacked by an evil force of vampires during the coronation ceremony King Charles's daughter, Princess Isabella. Pricilla and Charles were the first to die, the murder was none other than his evil jealous brother." explained Carlisle. "I am so sorry love." Esme said, always so caring and gentle.

"It's all right my love. The death of my friend and his wife hurts terribly, but now Isabella is in great danger because Azerio's plan was to kill Isabella so he can become King of Conventrie, and turn the peaceful land into a cruel world. Ophelia Swan reached out to me keep Isabella here in the human world, and protect her until Azerio has been stopped....I said yes." explained Carlisle.

"WHAT?!" screamed Rosalie almost immediately. "Carlisle did you even give it much thought? She is a danger to us on so many levels."

"I usually don't like to agree with Rosalie, but she makes a point. I have seen Alice's visions and read your thoughts. This girl has never left her world, and now she is about to enter ours without a clue on how it works. In her world she is allowed to walk freely as who she is, while we hide what we are to the humans, if she blows our secret, we would have to leave Forks or face the volturi." I explained.

"Not to mention, what if this mass killer finds her, we risk our lives keeping her here." mentioned 'Rosalie.

"Isn't there anywhere else she can go?" Asked Jasper.

"No, when Charles created Conventrie he took a majority of our friends with him, he asked me if I would like to live in Conventrie, but I declined because I wanted to make a life here, and become a doctor. We have been keeping in touch however, and I owe this to him." explained Carlisle.

"This is very dangerous, but fine she can stay" explained Emmett. "EMMETT?!" screamed Rosalie.

"Come on Rose, Carlisle has done so much for us without expecting anything in return. This is the least we can do." explained Emmett. I can hear that Rosalie has chosen Emmett's side. As well as Jasper, knowing well that this means a lot to Alice.

It seems everyone has decided, except for me. "Please Edward." Pleaded Carlisle.

"Fine, you are a good man Carlisle, but do not expect me to accept this girl, I'll hardly tolerate her." I said.

"Thank you my son." said Carlisle.

I guess things are about to get more complicated than they already are.