Chapter 1- Beginnings.

"Get up."
"No."
"Get up, you asshole."
"No."
And that is when he jumped on my stomach.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU."
That was the first thing I said.
"YOU ASSHOLE" Was the second.

             You see, my brother, Chara, gets very... hyper.. at times. And in the mornings, as I am a lazy shit, he tends to jump on me to wake me up. He's 11. can't wait to see what he'll be like when he's over.

(OBVIOUS SARCASM)
             Anyway, im writing this... log.. journal... something.. whatever, to explain how my life changed. But that's for later. For now, I have my little brother, hopping all over the bed.

"Hey, dickwad"
"Don't call me that, Chara."
"What do you want me to call you then."
"Carter. Carter Davion."

            Well, if you haven't already read the last line, you now know my name. Carter. Fucking despise that name, but it's mine and there is nothing I can do about it. Im 15. A member of the tribe of freehold, in the world known as Dalania. My mother died giving birth to my brother, my father went off into the first set of tribal wars, and died shortly after from a chest wound. I wont go into details. After that, the other tribe members sorta took me in as one of their own. Its a fun living arrangement. Me and my brother taking on this world. For any of you who may want a formal description of what I look like, I will only say 2 things. I have light eyes, and Im already 5'11". My little brother is surprisingly only 5'1" at this point. Short little bastard.
             Well. Thats my life story, I guess.

            Lets get on with it, shall we?

"Hey Chara! Im going out to see what Minister Akrith wants with me."

"See ya, dipshit!"

        He likes to say bad words. Although in our society, no one really cares. I mean, who's gonna stop us?

        Speaking of things that can stop me, I began to think about what the Minister wanted, he told me to talk to him tomorrow about some.. "important news for me and my brother."

         Whatever that meant.