Surprise Guest

OK so this is going to be the last chapter for a while. I usually publish a chapter every two weeks or so but my computer is broken and it's gonna take longer to make them, but I will still try my best to make this book continue. If anything, the chapters will be released later than usual. Sorry for the inconvenience.

=======

one week later

Your POV

-----

"Wanna come with me?"

"No, I'll think I'll be fine without you being here lol."

"Ok well, I'll be back later."

"Ok, bye!"

"Bye!"

I was going out to the coffee shop nearby to look around and get a feel of the surroundings. My bestie back at home was more of an indoor person, so they didn't tag along. Anyways, I had to use Google Maps to find my way there considering I would have been lost if I walked about 10 feet (about 3 meters). While walking, I had thought about whether they served different drinks because of the climate here. Probably the same because it was a mainstream, global cafe.

Upon arrival, the atmosphere inside of the building was considerably small, but nice. I liked the name too, it fit the place well. Queen of Tarts. Lovely. I decided on outside seating because it was an overall good day with partly cloudy sky but quite warm. I was in the mood for a little sweets so I bought a pastry and quietly ate outside while scrolling through my phone. It was just a peaceful relaxation day until someone gently tapped me on the shoulder.

Just between you and I, I admit I did just a little because only one other person knows that I'm here and that person is at our rented home. After calming myself down, I turned to see a man who I didn't recognize whatsoever. It was a complete stranger dressed in a blue hoodie topped off with vibrant hair.

"Hey, by any chance are you (Y/N)?"

"Yea. Who's asking?"

"I'm Sean. I'm Mark's friend. He told me about you."

"Oh yea. Mark's a nice guy."

"Yea he is. A funny one too."

"He really is. Wait, so is he living with you here?"

"Oh no, he's just staying with me for a month."

"Cool."

"That's seems like it would be a lot of fun ha."

"Oh trust me it is."

"I can kind of relate. I live with my girlfriend."

"Oh does she mind that Mark is staying, if you don't mind me asking."

"Oh no it's fine. She doesn't really seem to mind."

"That's nice."

We spoke to each other for nearly an hour going over random topics and learning more and more about one another as time passed by. Sean did tell me a bit about Mark and that he seemed to be stuck on the thought of me when he arrived to Sean's place. I just shrugged it off and just told him it was probably jet lag from flying from California.

(To clarify, you and your friend went from Cali to Ireland because on your little "world tour" you spent the last month in California. Hopefully, that clears that up.)

Eventually, we hugged and parted ways. Sean was an extremely nice and polite guy. I loved how green his hair was and how it kind of went well with his light blue eyes. Then I wondered what his girlfriend looked like. He had told me her name was Signe which sounded beautiful. I hope I get to meet her soon.

"Hey (Y/N)!"

"Yea, Sean?"

"Call me Jack if you want. It's my nickname."

"Oh OK. Goodbye Jack!"

"Goodbye."

And just like that, Jack was my friend. I pulled out my phone and added his number into my phone from the piece of paper he gave me earlier. I knew as soon as I got home, I would have to tell (YBFN) about this. It's been a great trip so far.

5 weeks from now, I'll be on an airplane to some other location.

=========

Another chapter down! This one was a bit short compared to the last, but it was important that you met the glorious JackSepticEye. ANOTHER THING! Suggestions for where the duo will be traveling to next or a surprise location OooOoo! But thank you guys so much for reading, I really do appreciate that you guys read my stories. Til next time!

Social Media:

Instagram: http.phan.co

Twitter: @//PhunPhandom