Landing

I woke up before Mark and (YBFN) and found my head on a shoulder. I thought it was Mark's and I turned out to be correct. It was comfortable considering they looked like they could slice diamonds in half. Cliche, but seemingly true. I silently pulled out my phone without moving my head to find out we had been asleep for around 4 hours even though I felt fully energized. Seeing as I could get more sleep, I nuzzled my head deeper into the crook of his neck and his shoulder and soundly went back to a light slumber.

---

"Welcome To Ireland. Unlike California, Ireland rains quite a lot, so get used to it or tolerate it for as long as you're here. Enjoy your stay."

---

"You need some help with your bag?"

"I appreciate the offer but I'm tall enough to reach."

"You're on your toes (Y/N)."

That sneaky little grin of his got me every time.

"Ugh fine. Mr. Mark Fischbach."

I admit, it was great to stand back and watch his muscles pulse as every inch of his bod moved. I could say I had a minor attraction towards him and it was easy to see, and say, that he had a bit of a crush on me.

---

We got off of the plane and unlike the flopping octopus, my best friend and I safely descended onto the ground alongside Mark.

"Well, this is goodbye for now."

"See you later (Y/N)."

"Hopefully well meet again sometime."

"Yea! We could keep in touch."

"How?"

Confusion overtaking (YBFN)'s face and mine too.

"You'll find out soon."

After that, he just waved and turned towards the exit with that smug little smirk of his. I knew I wouldn't be able to forget my first little crush in Ireland.

---

We walked and talked to the taxi who was taking us to the house we were deciding to rent for the month. There was some teasing involved in there and some explanations including the fact that I probably would never see him again. We continued chatting and talking until we arrived at the house.

Upon paying the taxi and entering, we observed the house and discovered the house was huge and maybe a bit too big for how little stuff that we had combined. That just meant more fun for me and my best friend.

Turns out this was gonna be ever more fun than anticipated.

==========

Sorry that this is short I didn't have a lot of time today. I think this is going off in a good direction and that it's going to be really fun. Thank you guys so much for reading this. I didn't say this in the last chapter, but if you didn't read the first book READ IT PLEASE. This story is different but it's similar to My Best Online Friend in many ways. Anyways, hope you're enjoying it so far.

Social Media:

Instagram: http.phan.co

Twitter: @//PhunPhandom