Chapter 10

"The baby's coming! Did you guys hear that!? 'Cause sometimes I imagine it in my head, but..." Manny panicked, yelling out rants, and explanations.

"Can you try to hold it in?" Crash yelled up to Ellie.

"Can somebody slap him for me?" Ellie replied. As that was said, Eddie smacked Crash, straight on the back of his head.

"Done and done." Eddie cheered. Crash "grr" d at him, and tackled him to the ground. I walked over to my brothers, and tried to break them up, which just led me to being caught in the mess.

We didn't hear really anything, until we were called.

"There's only one think to do. Possums, Y/N, you're with me. Manny, you take care of Ellie, until we get back." Buck ordered.

"What? No, you can't leave now!" Manny exclaimed with anger. "She's off the trail! What about rule number two?"

"Rule number five says you can ignore rule number two, if there's a female involved, or possibly a cute dog." Buck shot back. "You know, I just make up these rules, as I go along."

"Yeah, but, but she's... You have to..." Diego cut him off.

"Manny, its all right. I got your back."

"Now you're talking! Come on lads! Lass!" We followed Buck, then Crash, and Eddie ran up to Manny.

"Take care of our sister, mister."

"No pressure." I smiled, and rustled there fur on there heads, once they caught up, and continued to move along.

"What does that mean, "I got your back."?" Buck asked. "I mean, I'd rather they covered the front. That's where all the good stuff is, isn't it." Buck looked at me, and smirked. I blushed, and playfully glared at him.

.:TimeSkip:.

"Y/N, boys, are you ready for adventure?" Buck asked, getting us hyped up.

"Yes sir!"

"For danger?"

"Yes sir"

"For death?" We froze, and looked at Buck worriedly.

"Can you repeat the question?" I asked.

"Jump!" Buck shouted, as he pulled is off the edge of the cliff. We all yelled, and screamed, before we were swooped up by a flying dinosaur.

"That's right! Come on!" Buck cheered.

"Have you ever flown one of these before?" Eddie asked hanging on for dear life.

"No! First time, actually."

We flew for a small distance, until a massive waterfall of bright oozing lava, was in view.

"Look! He's right there!" I yelled.

"Roger!" Buck yelled to me.

"No! Sid!" Eddie "corrected".

"I know! Roger!"

"How about we get Sid first and then go back for Roger?"

Buck scoffed "Never mind!" I laughed at what just happened before me, Buck turned to me, and gave me a kind smile. I returned it, just then more flying dinosaurs, came chasing after us.

"Buck?" I pointed behind the other dinosaurs hot on our tails.

"No, no, Buck! Buck wait Sid's that way!"

"Tell that to them!"

Buck led the Dino we were on, through twists and turned, trying to lose them.

"Grab that ammo! Buck shouted at the two possums. Once they grabbed it, they made a slingshot out of Crashes tail.

"Bogey, three o'clock! Fire!" We launched the berries at the Dino's behind us, while Buck flew our ride.

"This. Is. Awesome!" Eddie shouted, shooting berries in between words.

"Light it up!" I shouted. We waited for the Dino to get close to us, before we fired. "Yeah!"

"Hasta la vista, birdie!"

"Let's get our Sloth!" I yell, just then we were hit, and heading straight down for the ground.

"We're hit! We're hit! Mayday! Mayday! We're losing altitude! Hold these." Buck hands the ends of the vine to Crash, and Eddie. He climbs down, and starts to give the Dino CPR, by blowing air into its mouth.

"Tastes like fish." He comments. I growl out of jealousy, and continue to pull.

"Okay. That's just weird." The possums remark.

"I love you, sis, bro!"

"I know!"

Buck continues to breath for the Dino, and I finally snap. I let go of the vines, so Crash, and Eddie, are pulling them. I run down to the start of the Dino's beck.

"Snap out of it! Come on!" I smack the Dino, and it wakes up. Buck smirks at me, and climbs up, helping my brothers pull. I return to help, and grab onto the vines in front of Buck. I pull tight backwards, so that I am leaning on his chest.

"Pull!" Buck shouts, as we guide the Dino up, and past the lava. We all shout, and cheer.

We spot Sid go over the lavafall, and go down it. The Dino catches him, just in a nick of time.

"Help!" Sid calls.

"No Sid, it's me."

"And me."

"And me."

"And me." Buck finishes.

"I don't want to panic anybody, but who's flying this thing!?"

"Oops!"

*Smash!* we slammed into the top of the underground world, our faces snakes down on the ice.

"Ouch."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, ELLO. Hey! I saw you. And I could tell you liked this one a little more extra. No. Well okay then.
The next chapter will be out soon, and my goal, is to finish this book before the next movie comes out. IM SO EXCITED!!! How about you guys!?!? For the movie of course!!! Oh... Did you guys mean the next chapter... well that's exiting too!
Hopefully in the next chapter it will be the second to last one, an we can get into seeing. *deep voice* the beast himself. Rudy!!! DUN DUN DUN!!!! Anyway.
BYEEEEEEEJFJDHDHEEEEE!!

Nice outro. Nailed it.