Prologue

Darkness. That was the only thing I remember from that day. Well, unless you count what my family told me. It was all a blur. Something that zoomed by to quickly before I could grasp it. A wondering thought stuck inside my mind, wanting to know what happened on that forgotten day.

But that was a long time ago...

(Long ago)

One dark cold winter night, was a rush of great danger and mishap for a little family of weasels.
The crunching of snow was to be heard from the desperate weasel mother trying to find her little one safety. She was being hunted. Her family was being hunted. Sabers were on her tail, just because she happened to walk in their way of attack. There was no where she could run without being followed.
Her paw prints  in the snow would give away her location and put her young one in danger. A risk she was not willing to take.
In the mothers loving arms, laid a F/C furred, E/C eyed, baby weasel wrapped protectingly in a leaf blanket. She was no older than three weeks old, and could barely open her eyes. Even though she had no idea what was going on, she knew the only way to keep safe was to keep quiet, and let mommy do what she has to.
Passing through a orchard of trees, she made it to a snowy white field. In the distance was a lone willow tree that looked safe for hiding, but with the paw prints in the snow, her sent trailing behind her, and the small infant in hand, she knew what she had to do. And it killed her to have to do it.
Far behind her was the fierce growling of the Sabers approaching quickly. She had no choice.
Dashing as fast as she could the frightened mother raced for the willow tree. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she reached her destination. She made it to the trunk of the giant tree. Setting her child down in the snow for a small while, as she dug a small tunnel to protect the small infant, from the predators, and the cold winter air.
Gently she cradled her daughter in her arms and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. A lone tear slipped down her furry cheek, and plopped on the child's nose. Carefully she set her young one down in the tunnel, and dashed away covering her tracks, just as the sabers spotted her.

Up in the tree sat three possums, and a young mammoth, watching the mother weasel run off, with Sabers not to far behind.
The mother possum scurried down the tree, and reached in the small dug out tunnel. Holding the weasel close to her chest she motioned her young possums, and mammoth to meet the infant.
Holding out the baby out more clearer to the curious children, she welcomed her to their family.

"Welcome to your new home and family," she softly spoke.

                          "Y/N."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed! It's just a little back story of your origin for your information. It's pretty important in the future. See you in the next chapter. Chaos out!👋✌️👊