"...and as always.....I'll see all of you...in the next video!! Bye bye!!!"
I turned off the camera after I finished my outro. I put all my video stuff away and plopped in front of the TV. Chica ran up to with her ball, I glanced at the clock and decided to be active for a few hours. I threw the ball for Chica and played in the pool with her too. After we dried off and sat on the couch for a little bit, my phone buzzed several times, as if I got a billion texts at once. When I turned it on all I saw was Twitter. The screen was plastered with Twitter notifications. I do normally get a lot of Twitter notifications, but I was only from one person, all of them. The person was Jacksepticeye. I decided to message them as a "thank you".

Markiplier: I just got like a billion notifications from you, and I wanted to thank you for it. I hope you're enjoying the content that I create!

Jacksepticeye: Yeah, good job on your videos btw

Markiplier: Thanks,

Jacksepticeye: Btw, do you have Snapchat?

Markiplier: No, I'm sorry, I do have Skype though.

Jacksepticeye: What's your Skype?

Markiplier: Oh god, its pretty embarrassing, its Markimoo...

Jacksepticeye: No its not that embarrassing, mine is Jackaboy. Btw I still think you should get Snapchat.

Markiplier: Fine I'll get Snapchat. But I'm not taking pictures of myself.

Jacksepticeye: What? That's the soul reason of having a Snapchat!

Markiplier: I won't update my story! That's what I meant!

Jacksepticeye: Ohhhhh, okay, lol I understand now.

Markiplier: I gtg, I'll ttyl

Jacksepticeye: Fine, ttyl MARKIMOO

Markiplier: Oh God why?

Jacksepticeye: Because I can! *insert Lenny face here*

Markiplier: You realize you can just search one up right?

Jacksepticeye: Nah too lazy :P

Markiplier: Lmao fine whatever.

Jacksepticeye: Bye Markimoo!

Markiplier: Plz don't

Jacksepticeye: But why Markimoo? And what happened to your Grade A spelling?

Markiplier: Its weird, and spelling words is too hard!

Jacksepticeye: Lol, fine whatever, BYEE

Markiplier: You're a loud child aren't you?