Chap 3

Jaquan: Jaston

I was just walking in the door when Bells was texting me. I sighed, "Ma, pops, I'm home!" They walked in the livingroom and hugged me. I sighed and hugged them back.

I ran to my room as I felt the tears start to form in my eyes. I texted Bells back telling her I was fine. I knew I was lying and she did too but she has a tour to worry about.

I laid here in my bed looking at my ceiling. My mom and dad came in my room to check on me. I sighed and turned over. I was not in a good enough mood to talk about this.

Sonia: Princess

I looked at my son and sighed. He's heartbroken I can tell. I took Jacob's hand and lead him out the room and closed Jaquan's door.

"He's heartbroken, Jacob. I've never seen him so lost. Especially like this." He nodded, "I know what he's going through. Remember that time in London seventeen years back?" I nodded at him, "Yea, where you cheated on me but I forgave you."

He chuckled, "Yea, but in Jaquan's case. It's the same thing except they aren't together and she forgives him. He just feels like she doesn't truly forgive him. I'll talk to him." I nodded and Jacob walked back into the room. I just hope he cheers him up.

Alicia: Bunny

Cryptic has been unfocused ever since Jaston went home. She's been getting the routine wrong and her singing has been off. We're trying our best to comfort her but the only one who can is Jaston and we all know that.

Right now we're in Atlanta, Georgia. We're prepping for our show but Cryptic is still focused on her phone. She looked up from her phone for once and her eyes widened. She got up and ran in a certain direction.

"Jaston." He smiled at her and hugged her close. "What's this about you not being focused and messing up?" She sighed, "I... I couldn't do it without you here with me....Your my focus..."

He chuckled abit, "Now you know how I felt even though when the guys and I were on tour and had you girls with us. You were my focus too." She snuggled into his chest. "I'll be heading back home, Jaquan" He looked and nodded, "Alright dad" Princeton left and I looked at Caden.

Craig Jr: Caden

Alicia looked at me and I looked at Jaston and Cryptic. I smiled watching the two. "Bella! Jaston's back!" She ran over and hugged him. "Yay! Your back!" He chuckled stumbling back, "Yea, I am. Maybe now Loren can focus more."

Cryptic looked down and sighed. Just then Molina walks over. Everyone including me growled at her. Don't get me wrong, we're greatful she saved us from her sister but what she did to Jaston and Cryptic was foul. "Hey Jaston, I see your back" She smirked at him, oh hell no.

He scoffed, "Not for you or anyone here. Just so Loren can keep her mind in check." He shook his head, "Other than that i'd be home tweaking with my lead guitar." I sighed, shaking my head. Molina is a thirsty hoe. "Back the fuck up, Molina. You've caused enough shit"

She glared at me, I don't give a shit. "Go sit your thirsty ass down, Jaston doesn't want nor need your ass" Jaston chuckles and Kitana smirks then leaves with Cryptic. Sniper, Leon, and I sat by Jaston. We know he's still torn by the break up, he's just putting up a front. Molina left to the stage.

Kristina: Hazel

Even though i'm the third member of Violet Madness. I'm also the quietest so no one notices me except the other quiet ones themselves. Yep, only Caden and Bunny notice me. The rest of the girls and I went to the stage to perform.

Rayan: Sniper

As I watched the girls perform I see alot of improvement in Cryptic's performance. Ever since Jaston came back she's been doing alot better than before.

She looked Jaston's way for a quick second and he winked at her. She smiled, for once since she's been on this tour, she smiles. She went back to  focusing on the performance.

What we didn't expect was her cartwheeling, landing perfectly, then her rapping. I looked at Jaston and he was just as shocked.

"Wow, she's really giving it her all." I chuckled, "I think we all know why though, don't we boys." Caden and Leon nodded. "So, your saying just because I came back she's doing alot better."

I chuckled, "And because of your love for her." He sighed, "Yea, I guess." He put his head in his hands. After the show, the girls came to us. Jaston was staying away from Cryptic.

I looked at Starlet and whispered, " We have to get those two back together somehow." She nods, "Yeah, I'm tired of hearing Cryptic cry in her sleep."

I looked at her, "She cries in her sleep over him?" She nodded again, "She misses him alot." I sighed, "We definately need them back together then.."

Jaquan: Jaston

I'm staying as far away from Cryptic as I can. I miss her like hell. I miss holding her, kissing her, telling her I love her. Since the whole cheating incident with Molina's slutty ass, I've been writing more of my poetry.

I used to cut but Cryptic helped me quit that bad habit. She was the best thing that happened to me. She still loves me like I love her but she just doesn't trust me.

Honestly, I don't trust myself either. I went back to the bus and sat on the couch alone. I saw everyone coming on the bus smiling and laughing. Well everyone except Cryptic. I put my headphones in my ears and blasted my music while laying on the couch.

Loren: Cryptic

I looked at Jaston, as usual he's blasting his music. I sighed and shook my head, going to my room. I hate that I miss him. I groaned and the girls came over to me.

"You miss him don't you" I looked at Loveless and nodded. "I honestly wish I didn't. I can't trust him." Bunny sighed, "Can't or won't?" I sighed, "Abit of both."

Starlet sighed, "He misses you Cryptic" I sighed, "Doesn't seem like it" Bunny groans, "Maybe its because he's starting not to trust himself. He hates himself for hurting you. So as a result he's trying to stay away from you. He doesn't realize he's hurting you both ways. But, your also hurting him because even though you love him, your lack of trust for him is what's keeping you both apart."

I sighed, "I guess you have a point. I'll talk to him later" Kitana and Hazel pulled me up, "Nuh uh, you are going to talk to him now." I groaned, "Fine" I walked out of my room and Jaston looked my way.

Jaquan: Jaston

I didn't want to talk with her but the boys are forcing me. She looks down, "Hey..." I sighed, "Hi.." She sat next to me but I moved abit. "So...what's up"

I shrugged, "Nothing" She groaned, "I hate that we're not together Jay...." I sighed, "You too huh... Cryptic, I love you but I can't trust myself enough to be your guy again."

She frowns, "Jaston, please." I sighed, "Okay, lemme ask you this. Do you even trust me enough?" She was silent, "Exactly, you can't trust me because your still hurt. Even though you love me, trust is the main thing." I got up and she grabbed my arm pulling me back.

"Don't leave me alone....." She looked down. I sighed and held her, its not the same because I hardly feel anything. If only I could get her to trust me again...

-   -   -   -

Chappie 3 is done.