Limbless

One of my legs are missing. That is for certain. But, the thing with my other leg, is that its all there-and more. I have 17 toes on my right leg, you see. Doctors think I am a freak, but maybe I am. I have friends. Well two, but its still plural. The problem is that they are my parents. So, I was bullied at school. Rage, I know. But the girl who started it all is calle Cho. She is Chinese. Cho Ming Shu. You would think she would get bullied instead of me, but the truth is, she is one of the most popular girls at school. Rage. So I guess that this is my story about how I came to conquer the bullies and the journey of my limbs.

"Hey, Limbless!!!" Shouted Cho Ming Shu.

"Oh, Shut up, Cho!" I screamed back.

"I am telling on you, you BITCH!!!!" I added.

"Wow, Im so scared!!!" Cho replied. But she had a hint of panic in her voice.

Well, that is what happened on my second day of school. I was only nine, and I was already the target for the bullies.

So, why dont I move school? You are probably asking. Well, you see, my Dad has a brilliant job here. He is a Neuro Biologist, and its too good a job to quit. And this is the only school around here anyway. So basically, Im condemned to be here until I am old enough to leave home-in another nine years. This is my journey.