Chapter 6 part 2

Tool's POv

   After the amazing sex,Yn,and I had,she went to sleep.It was still early in the afternoon,so i decided 2 go 2 the pool.I saw a sexy ass woman behind the counter.She was hawian,with big boobs.i walked over to her.

  me:hey,what's ur name?

 ???:Zoe

 me:beautiful name 4 a beautiful girl

  Zoe:thx...ur sexy urself

 me:thx...wanna go somewhere quiet?

 Zoe smirks,and holds my hand.She presses her boobs on my chest.

Me:...I like this position...*smirks*

Zoe:Wanna come to my room?*Plays with my hair...Then she looks down,at the huge bulge in my pants.*

I looked down at it.

Me:Fuck...(whispers)

Zoe:Oh I would love to...*Grabs my dick*

Me:*Grunt*

   We walked to Zoe's room.Before I sat on her bed,she kissed me.I kissed her back,and it became a makeout.We started undressing ourselves,and we started fucking.

  ~

  Yn's Pov

 where the hell is Tool?He's probably at the pool,that's all he was talking about when I went to sleep.I got dressed into my swim suit.And made my way down there.

   When I get there,I see no Tool.

Me:He could've been in the room

  That's when I see him,and some bimbo at the pool.I walked up to them.

Me:Hey babe,who's this?*sits down next to him*

???:Hi,I'm Zoe,Tool's friend...So you are him are together?*Shakes my hand*

Tool:Yea,me,and Yn just got marred, yesterday

Zoe:It was nice meeting you Yn...I gotta go.*get's up,and touch Tool's dick,while getting out of the pool*

Then He gets a boner.AHHH HELL NAH!!!!!!!!I was about to fight this bitch,but I didn't.

Me:Really?The fuck is that about?

 Tool:Yea bo,u look great*Watching Zoe walk away...Her ass*

     Bet you,her ass is as fake as Nicki Minaj's asss....Is he really into that?Should I get a bigger ass....He wouldn't have married me,if he didn't like my body....

  I smacked him

Tool:D'F was  that for?!

Me:Looking at her ass,dumb ass

Tool:I wasn't looking at that shit

 I shook my head

_________________________________________________________

Do you like it?