1

Shay's POV

"I watch then and look at him with love but he only sees me as a fan"

I've watched Jack and Jack since I was 14. That was 3 years ago. I am now 17 and I'm still supporting them with everything they do. They were there for me when no one else was and always made me happy when I was sad. They are my little secret. 2 1/2 months from today I get to see them in Cincinnati, Ohio and with every second inching closer i squirm with eagerness and joy.

"Shay." I'm snapped out of my thoughts to the reality I hate. Eighth period. "The answer?" Mr. Clarkson asks.

"Of course. All logic to the reality of life is that we have to live with the fear and try and face our biggest fights it's been like that since the beginning. So there's no reason to stop now." I answer with full certainty that I am still the smartest person here and always will be.

"Correct and I want you all to find someone who has helped you fight your fears and face reality and write a paper on them this will be do next week, so work quickly Mr. Roberts." He taps his head and John's head flies up. "If you want to sleep do it on your own time."

The bell rings and He dismisses us. I walk out to my car and unlock it. My phone plugs into the aux cord and I turn on Halsey.

Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me? Bought a hundred dollar bottle of champagne like me? Just to poor that motherf***** down the drain like me? I sing along.

Music is my escape from reality but Jack and Jack is my world away from the insanity and pain away from the trouble and all the fear of life. They are like my security blanket. They're my rock.

Hey babe's sorry for the wait lots of things have been happening with my life. Yes I know the chapter is short but at least I updated. Love y'all.