00 » Rough

"Hoaaa! There he is! the bastard guy who hurts you, Bomi-ahh!" Chorong said as he screamed at Taehyung.

Bomi's cheeks has turned red. She runs to the guy and slaps Taehyung's cheeks. Lmao

"W-why?"

"You are the guy who violated me, aren't you?! Bastard! Poor guy! Stupid!." Bad words suddenly popped out from her mouth.

"I-Im sorry, I didnt see yo-"

"You deserve to get this!"

PAP

She slaps Taehyung's cheeks again. Again, again and again.

"Hey dude, stop it." Irene said as she gives a death glare at Yoon Bomi. The cold-hearted girl, Bae Joo Hyun also known as Irene.

She's the daughter of the headmaster of Busan Highchool and she is pretty enough to makes everyone admire her.

"Joo Hyun- ahh? Since when you came, eoh? My friend!" Bomi smiles happily.

"Since you bullied him." Irene holds Taehyung's hand and take him far away from Bomi and her friends.

"I think you should be more rough for this, childish." Said Irene.

-

Hey guys! Im Yuen Jia. You alls can call me unnie if you younger than me :) . Im unofficially nineteen btw!

Im sorry for my grammatical error because English is not my first language. Im chinese! ^.^

And sorry for the short update :) I am not really pro making fanfiction. Emm, if you alls dont mind, can yalls give a feedback for this story? hehe ;)