Sweet Annoying Love (Klaus x Randy)

Made: 7-18-16
Published: 11-25-16

Sorry for publishing this really really late! Q^Q

I just want to say that I ship these two so I decided to write a story about them! Though I also ship Randy x Azusa! And Klaus x Azusa! Oh! And Klaus x Elias! X3

Gosh! I can't make up my mind! I just ship them all with each other! XD

Well, I hope you enjoy! :3

Klaus' POV

I sighed as I looked at the stack of paperwork I have to finish so I can hand it in to the Headmaster. I then looked at another stack of paperwork that has yet to be done by a certain idiot. And that certain idiot is Randy. Randy March. Talking about the idiot, where is he? He was supposed to be here hours ago. As if he heard me, Randy slammed the door open with a giant grin. "Klaus, what are you doing here?", he asked curiously yet stupidly. I let out an irritated sigh.

"What does it look like to you?", I asked. Randy opened his mouth only for me to interrupt him. "You better not say something stupid because it is clear that I'm doing the paperwork I'm supposed to do unlike a certain idiot.", I said. Randy pouted.

"But that's no fun! It's so boring that it makes Taffy and I sleepy.", he said. I let out a sigh.

"I could care less if you find it boring. You have to do it.", I said. I then noticed that Taffy wasn't with Randy like he usually is. "Where's Taffy by the way? I thought he was usually with you.", I said. Randy grinned.

"He's with Liz, (Y/N), and Blaze for the day! They're having a picnic!", he said cheerfully. "I was going to join, but I wanted to do something else.", he said.

"That's good. Now you can do your paperwork.", I said as I focused on the paperwork myself. I saw Randy pout from the corner of my eye.

"Come on, Klaus! Let's forget about the paperwork and go have some fun!", Randy said excitedly. I narrowed my eyes at him and frowned.

"And leave my work undone? No thank you. I am going to be responsible and finish this. I suggest that you do the same.", I said sternly before looking back at my work. I heard Randy sigh and sit down in one of the chairs in front of my desk.

"But it's boring!", he complained. I let out another irritated sigh, but ignored him. There was a moment of silence before it was interrupted by Randy letting out another sigh of boredom. I ignored him once again and kept on working.

Randy's POV

I looked at Klaus as he kept working on his work. I let out a sigh of boredom. Why does he always have to work? Why can't he spend any time with me? I thought. I let out another sigh as I poked Klaus. As I saw him look up at me, I couldn't help, but blush slightly. He's so handsome. "Do you need something, Randy?", Klaus asked somewhat annoyed. Even when he's annoyed at me.

"I'm bored.", I said with a pout. He let out a sigh.

"Go do the paperwork you have to finish if you're bored.", he said before going back to work. I pouted even more.

"But Klauuuuus, it's boring.", I whined. Klaus just ignored me once again. I sighed and started poking him repeatedly. "Hey Klaus.", I said. "Pay attention to me. Look at me Klaus. Please Klaus.", I said. Just then Klaus put down his pen and let out a annoyed sigh as he looked up at me with a glare.

"Will you please shut up and let me work.", he said in annoyance. I thought for a bit before grinning.

"Nope!", I said as I popped the 'P'.