Hi

Hello I'm Kataya I'm 16 and I looooove YouTube. Mostly Trevor and the rest of O2L. I like swimming, beanies, Arizona Tea,and food (of course😂). I am a light skin with dark brown eyes and hair. I'm not that skinny or chubby I'm in between and 5'2 pretty short right? Ummm what else...oh yeah I get bullied bye a mini squad Britney, Lisa,Alex,Cora and the leader Maddison. And its bad enough with my Anxiety. I'm getting even more depressed. Let's move on.

-------------- Next Day-------------------
Beeeeeeeep
Stupid alarm, I get my lazy a*s out of bed and take a shower. I grab my towel and my clothes. I turn the warm water o---"Sh*t" I scream and look at my wrists that sting. Ugh. I finish up and dry myself off but something caught my eye......my blade. Good idea. 1. For being alive 2. For the squad 3. For being fat 4. For being ugly 5. For being a b*tch and Sl*t. I clean up the red mess and throw on my fav Pink sweater and my fav jeans and my blue TOMS. Grab my sh*t and walk to h*ll or school.
"Hey b*tch" I turn to see "The Squad" "what did I ever do you Maddison my f*cking god" I snap in her nasty barbie face, she slaps me then the rest start to beat me."Don't do that again." Barbie said bitchy like. Of course they walk of and I pick up my stuff,I like someone was looking at me. "Need help" I look up to see..... Trevor? "S-sure" I say nervously "let me guess you are a fan?" I nod, blush then look down, he lifts my chin with two fingers we stare then he says "You're cute when you blush like that" I roll my eyes and blush harder, I had an Idea😈. We finish putting my stuff back in my locker but not my book bag "Hey Trevor? Let's skip." "With a pretty babe like you, yeah" I push him playfully and giggle. "My house?" I asked Trevor "Yup" We were walking to my house and half way there he stole my hand the rest of the way home. "Here it is" Trevor smiled at me funny and I giggle. "Let's order pizza and watch movies on Netflix" he claps like a kid, how cute "what Movie?" "Pitch Perfect" "yessssss" We got da pizza and put the movie in and Trevor patted his lap for me and I laugh and sit. During the movie I felt something hit my leg, omg Trevor "Trevor what was that" "A boner" he mumbled and looked down, I picked his chin up and bam I felt his lips on mine. It turned into a heated make out session. He pulled away and I pouted. "What was that for" I ask him,he looked guilty, "I have a girlfriend" I jump from his lap, "who" "Her name is Maddison" "Wow Trevor you date my bully wow" "She's what?" He asked concerned." My bully" I pull up run upstairs and changed into shorts and I tank top so all of my scars show "This is the real me Trevor" I say showing him my scars." I had no idea" Said Trevor "I'm gonna ask you to leave" I say sobbing." I'm sorry Kataya I didn't know" "Its fine just leave". And with that he left. I turn the TV off and finish my pizza.

------Trevor POV------

I'm going to Madison's house to break up with her. I walk to her house and knock on the door. " Hey babe" "Maddison, we're over" I walk slowly then turn around "see you never" I laugh. I went to my house and cut 5 for being a jerk. Then cry myself to sleep.

---------Kataya's POV-------
I woke up, sad really sad well I get ready for school when I walk in I saw.......

(A/N)
This will be fun and sorry about the cliffhanger ~Kataya❤