His Number: Chapter 10

Chapter 10: I take it back. I'm to awkward

Riley's POV:

We were going to watch the conjuring. It's so embarrassing when I watch scary movie's peace I never flitch during a scary movie. Even though I do get scared but something about scary movies does not phase me at all.

We got in our seats. It was Acacia, Keaton, Me, Kirston, Drew and Wesley. Way for it to be awkward for Keaton. I did not even bother trying to get close to him. Kirston and I lifted the arm seat in between us and snuggled. Like we always do. Half way through the movie Kirston was freaking out way too much. She ended up cuddling with Drew for comfort. I can see them as a thing.

I ship it, I ship it so hard to be honest. Keaton was leaning my way but Acacia was leaning on him and I leaned away. I take back on trying to get Keaton. I am too awkward to do it. Plus if he really liked me I wouldn't have to fight for his attention.

I looked around the movie theater and all these girls were cuddled to someone they liked and they had a mutual feeling back. I wish I had that.

"I'm going to use the restroom." I whispered to the group and they nodded. I got up and really did go use the restroom. When I was done I decided to sit on the bench outside the theater I really was not feeling the movie. Or this whole trip anymore. I just want to go home.

After about a good ten minutes I thought it was about time to return the movie. Once I returned I decided not to disturb the seating so I ended up sitting at the end by Acacia. The movie ended after twenty minutes. We all left and everyone was talking about the movie and their favorite parts.

"You didn't enjoy the movie did you?" Keaton asked me. This was the first time he talked to me all night. It took me by surprise to be honest.

"I don't do scary movies." I told him.

"I noticed you didn't not even flinch." he said looking at me.

"Movies don't scare me." I said

"Even if it says 'based on a true story'?" he asked.

"Yep" I said popping my P. He looked at me like I was crazy and I started smiling. We got outside and the car came. Once again I went in first then Kirston and Acacia. But this time Keaton say in front of me. Drew in front of Kirston and Wes in front of Acacia. And by the looks of Acacia facial expression she did not seem to happy.

Drew suggested we go for a walk at the beach for a little and we all agreed. The whole way Keaton and I talked.

"You're the biggest liar!" Keaton said laughing.

"I am not kidding! It was so embarrassing and all my mom did was laugh at me." I said laughing so hard telling Keaton my story how I lost my boy swimming shorts in the ocean one time.

"Keaton she's telling truth I couldn't breathe" Kirston said laughing so hard she turned red. Everyone was laughing even Acacia.

We got the beach and when we were getting out Keaton reached his hand out and helped me out the car and I happily accepted his offer.

"Try not to lose your pants." he said bumping my shoulder and started laughing.

"You're aren't funny." I said sarcastically and laughed and then of course Acacia walks in between us and she brings up a beach story and I just walk away.

After walking for about thirty minutes we decided to sit under the moonlight for a little. It was cold no doubt but I did not car. While everyone was talking I unzipped my boots and took of my socks and rolled up my jeans a little. I walked up to the water without muttering a word to anyone. Kirston already knows that I find peace in water. I started walking on the shore and enjoy the cold water hit my skin.