His Number: Chapter 8

Chapter 8: She isn't even beautiful.

Keaton's POV:

I blushed. I freaking blushed because of Wesley. How did he even see my home screen? I made it my home screen on purpose so no one would see it.

We were an hour into the trip and we decided to stop for gas.

As soon as we stopped Riley got off the bus quickly with Kirston. They went on the far end and saw that they were talking on this phone.

"So you like the blonde?" I heard Wes ask.

"No, I don't like either one of them." I said. "I'm just interested in Riley." I stated.

"Which one is that one?" Wes asked.

"The one with strawberry brown colored hair." I stated.

"Oh the brace face." he said. I instantly got hurt. Why does he have to be so mean about it.

"I was kidding." Drew said then got off the bus and went into the gas station. As I followed behind I saw Kirston and Riley finishing up off the phone and started walking towards the gas station.

Once we were all inside everyone was grabbing random snacks to eat. I went to go pay for Kirston and Rileys snacks to. I leaned over and handed the gentlemen behind the counter a twenty and ten dollar bill.

Riley reached out and grabbed it. "What do you think you're doing?" she asked.

"Paying for your snacks?" I answered. But it felt like a question and I was wrong no matter what I say.

"We can pay for ourselves." she said. She seemed angry. She then handed me the money. "Thank You for the offer though." she said instantly smiling.

She then proceeded to what she was doing and payed for her items and walked out to the tour bus. As I was paying for my items. I heard my familiar tone from my phone when I get a text message.

'Acacia' is the name that popped up.

I instantly remembered everything I shared with her. She only wanted me for fame. Pretty fucked up and shady if you ask me. But that was not the only thing that bothered me she was talking to other guys while talking to me. I then thought leaving her would bring her back and it did only for her to go to another guy. She will always be the one who got away.

I decided to go ahead and open the text because I would be lying to myself if I said I did not miss her.

Acacia: [Picture Message]

It was a picture message of her wearing a matching shirt we got. She did not even leave a message with the picture.

I smiled thinking about how we ended up buying those shirts. I didn't realize I was still in the gas station until Ranel called my name.

"Keaton! Come on you're the only one we are waiting on." he said.

"Oh my bad." I told Ranel and locked my phone and put it into my pocket and headed out the door to the tour bus with my snacks in my bag. I'll text her back once we start moving on the road again.

"Took you long enough Niglet" said Drew and everyone laughed. Even I laughed it was funny and you could not deny it.

"I was just day dreaming of you Drew obviously." I said back at him with a smile and winked at him.

"HEY KEATON BACK OF DREW IS MINE!" Wes shouted and ran over to Drew and started hugging him.

First person to laugh was Riley and we all followed along.