Let's take a vacation

"Really? I've always wanted to go on one!"

"Are you sure it won't cost too much for the four of us?"

"I'm not sure I've been off land for that long...I won't get sea sick will I?"

"C'mon lads! Taking a cruise will be fun!" George tried to convince the other three, well other two. John seemed excited so he didn't exactly need convincing, but Paul however, was worried about finances, and Ringo didn't want to get sea sick.

George glanced at John, slightly tilting his head, as if to signal to try to get him to help convince the others.

John just looked at George blankly, not really understanding the signal, so George just sighed and tried to convince them himself, "Who cares how much it costs Paul! It's a once in a life time experience, summer doesn't last forever, and we're all friends here aren't we? And Ringo I'm sure you'll be having too much fun to even realize the boat is moving, let alone have the time to get sea sick." George gives a wide smile to the both of them.

"Alright... I guess you're right George... Guess I should live a little" Paul laughs, finally resigning to his friend, and looks over at Ringo, who still looks worried, "He's right Ringo, I'm sure that if you just keep active you won't notice the boat moving, c'mon we'll all have fun,"

Ringo grunts and shrugs, "Alright, I guess I'll go. But if I do get sea sick you guys can't just ditch me off in the cabin while you call have fun."

"That's the spirit, Rings!" George gives a toothy smile, ecstatic that he just convinced his three friends to all go on a cruise together. This was going to be fun.

"Well, let's get packing then!" John smiles and disappears into his room, starting to pack for their week long vacation.
---
A/N: hey! I decided to write this after seeing a prompt on auideas (tumblr) and thought it would be fun to write! :) this will mostly be just a series of short drabbles and cute shenanigans between the bunch of them! can't decide if I should add any shipping in (pairings, etc. anything really, I can do pretty much whatever ship, the story isn't really linear so any ship works without interfering with eachother) , what do you guys think? I'd love to hear feedback :) thanks! I'll update again soon if you guys like it