Meeting the parents

*1 month later from worlds*
I am flying back to Florida for a week to see my family before tryouts  but what my parents don't know is that I am bringing Tayler home to them I just told them to have the guest room ready because I am bringing a "special friend" home.
Skip to the flight-
I was laying on Taylers chest and I fall asleep for half of the flight and I can't wait to see my best friends even though I'm pretty sure that they are mad at us for winning but they shouldn't be because they were fair scores and i hope they got over it.
We had just landed and got out of the gate and I saw my mom and dad with confused looks looking not at me but at Tayler and immediately stopped with disappointment but then I realized it will take them a long time to warm up to him because I have never had a boyfriend before because I was too busy with cheer and stuff.
I get to them and introduce Tayler to them as my boyfriend and they really liked him and I got a sigh of relief having to not worry about them not getting along. We were driving home and I missed everything because in California I used to be really home sick

Any ways I talked to my mom about my show and cheerleading because I was invited to be on the YouTube series Summer Break.
Because of this offer I may not be on SMOED this season and I may just go and stay with Kelianne or someone.
So I decided to do summer break this year and take a break and if they need me I told Eddie that I will go back in a heartbeat once the summer break season is over.
I was really excited to be apart of the cast and do that and of course I will see Eddie because I will go to the gym and practice tumbling and maybe stunting.

But in the meantime me Tayler and my family are going to meet up with my moms side.

I have 2 little cousins names McKinley and Payton and i am introducing tayler to my aunts and uncles as we pull into the italian restraunt i see my family and then i think to myself what am i doing.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

CLIFFHANGER!!!!

I updated you guys i feel like it been forever but i am going to update a lot more once school starts 

love you guys dont forget to comment and vote thanks<3 <3