Everything I Wanted ( Mindless Behavior Story )

Hello Tm :) Ok imma get on with my story .

Mr . Perez - So Britney what is (-4+-5)

Britney then looked at him , then laughed . Does it look like i care about your stupid question ? said Britney .

Mr . Perez - On with the class . Britney you have detention and you need to stay after class .

----------After Class--------

Britney Pov

I tried to sneak away after class , but the Afro puff caught me .

Mr . Perez - Umm ... Britney you can sit at the desk right up front .

Britney - Ugh .. Fuck my life *mumbles*

Mr . Perez - What's up with you and your attitude ? Your a very smart student I just don't know what's your motive about this ?

Britney - *stormed out the room* Just leave me alone ok ? None of this concerns you . It's my life and you have no type of permission to be concerned about me . I'm perfectly fine . No one never cared about me , so why would a 21 year old math teacher out of the blue decide to care ?

Perez Pov

I cant lie Im pretty shaken about what she just said . I know that there's something wrong with her . I'm bound to just fund out .

Britney Pov

You guys must be pretty confused about my life so here it goes . I'm 14 years old , living with my mom and dad . I had a little brother but he passed in a car accident . From that day my parents blamed me for everything that led up to his death . My father quit working and started to do drug dealing , while my mom just became a prostitute . Everyday I come home from school , I hear moaning coming from my mothers room . Her prostitution gotten so bad , that she brings her men home and have her "fun" here . My father comes home and starts beating me , until one day it was my 10th birthday , he started to rape me . Its nothing new to me , he rales me Alonso's everyday . Even though my parents abuse me they still buy me nice things . I have everything i can ask for except for love my parents dont seem to care about that . At school people bully , because they think im a snotty little bitch . I have the newest jordans , clothes everything you can think . I had 1 friend in my entire life , my brother , well he's gone now .

------At Home------

Britney Pov

I just hope he's not home yet . I'm really not in the mood to do this today .

She walked in the house very slowly and she got the exact opposite of her luck .

(A/N - Britney's Dads name is Dylan and her moms name is Merissa . )

Dylan - * Turns toward the door looking at Britney with evil eyes * Why the fuck are you late ? Your supposed to be home at 3:45 and what time is it ?

Britney - Its .... Umm ..... *crying* its 3:47 .

Dylan - Exactly ! Trying to run away huh ? You will never ever get away from me . Now go upstairs I have a lot planned for you . *Smirking*

Britney started walking up the steps very very slowly .

Dylan - Hurry the fuck up ! Your already 2 minutes late . We have a lot to cover for .

Britney ran up the steps in her room . And followed her daily routine . Which consisted of putting her stuff down and stripping completely naked waiting for her father .

Dylan - I got something extra coming for you baby . Just wait on it . I'm about to bring 305 to my city .

A/N - If you aren't ready to read sex scenes just skip over it . Btw the sex scenes are like the most interesting . Just saying :) )

Dylan began sucking on Britney's nipples one by one occasionally biting them . Once and a while you heard a loud but soft moan come from Britney .

Dylan - Oo you like that Mami ?

He kept on teasing her and then it came on for big Papi to make a move . He opened her legs wide open and just jammed his parts on her . You heard a loud moan come from her . He started thrusting her back and forth . Jamming it further and further . Until a hot liquid came running from her leg . He sucked up everything up , slurping . But he didn't stop there . He then turned her around and switched holes . He jammed his many parts up her butt hole . He then demanded her to suck on it .

Dylan - Suck it !

Britney - No ! Thats just fucking disgusting !

Dylan - Do it or else you won't see another tomorow .

Britney started to cry but began sucking it . He pushed it all the way down her throat causing her to choke . He finally decided that enough was enough .

Dylan - Wasn't the best , but I'm satisfied . Go clean up your self .

Dylann left the room and Britney slowly stood up and limped to the bathroom . She slowly turned on the hot water and went on the dub .

Britney Pov

I really cant do this anymore . I looked up to the sky and whispered i will be with you soon lil bro . One way or another I dont plan on living here to long ....

Cliffy ...... End of chapter 1 ❤️

-Brit 💕💕