ix. part nine

( adore you

( adore you. — part nine! )

☽ ☾

          THE THREE GIRLS SAT IN A BOOTH IN A CORNER OF THE CLUB. ayden had already filled in the two other girls on the whole night with tom and now they were just sitting there staring at her in silence. "was it good?" zendaya asked, taking a sip of her drink as laura swatted at her arm. "you don't have to answer that ayden," she said, giving z a harsh look as ayden let out a soft chuckle. "yes she does! i want to know!" zendaya almost shouted, leaning forward on the sticky table and staring directly into ayden's eyes. "well i don't so i'm going to get another drink. ayden?" laura cocked her head at her best friend and ayden raised her glass, indicating that she just wanted another martini. laura smiled and stood, sliding out of the booth as zendaya whined about not getting offered a drink too. laura poked her tongue out at the girl and moved towards the heavily occupied bar on the other end of the room.

z leaned forward and stared intently at ayden. "well come on, spill." ayden let out a soft chuckle and placed her head in her left hand, sighing slightly as she did so. "it's not really that dramatic. we met up for coffee and talked for hours. by the time we left the sun was setting so we went back to his and got takeaway. we ended up drinking quite a lot and one thing led to another and we were kissing. then we went to his room and... yeah. that's it really." zendaya giggled and put her hands over her mouth in mock shock. "was it good though?" she asked and ayden felt a smirk tug at her lips. she didn't really want to tell z that tom was one of the best she'd had so she just nodded in silence. zendaya giggled again and leant back in her seat as laura appeared with their drinks.

"that was fast" ayden commented and laura smiled, looking back at the bar towards a tall, dark stranger that was tossing her a smile. "oh" ayden giggled and reached to take her drink from laura's hands. "maybe you should go back and have a chat laur" z stated and took a sip of the cocktail in front of her. laura squished past ayden with a chuckle. "i told him it was girls night and he gave me his number. another time." ayden smiled as her best friend took a seat next to her. "well i don't know about you two" z stated before quickly downing her drink. "but i really want to dance." the other two smiled and each downed their own drinks before standing. they all swayed slightly as they got to their feet, giggling at one another and moving out of the booth. laura liked arms with her two friends and the three of them mad their way onto the neon lit dance floor. 

aydenlouise maybe we drank a little too much ( z was here too she was just in the bathroom at the time i took this )

liked by lauraharrier, zendaya and 874k others

tagged lauraharrier & zendaya

usera THE POWER OF THESE THREE BEING TOGETHER

userb stop it i love you

userc i really do love being gay

userd literally don't talk to me unless you wanna hear about this

usere my absolute favourites

zendaya oh god i'm so regretting the amount we drank
          ↳ aydenlouise me too :( can we go get juice?
          ↳ zendaya yes please
          ↳ lauraharrier i'm on my way!

userf oh my god this is destroying me

tomholland2013 should i send you the picture z sent me?
           ↳ aydenlouise i don't know if i want to see it :/
           ↳ tomholland2013 yeah you probably don't
           ↳ tomholland2013 i'm sending it anyway!

userg tom embarrassing ayden is my kink

userh please i can't wait to see if they all spend ayden's birthday together next week!!
           ↳ aydenlouise hmmmm
           ↳ zendaya @userh shush!
           ↳ userh oh no i've done something

author's note!
another small one. sorry i haven't updated in so long my mind has been elsewhere and i have had the most severe writers block ever ;(