Love Nonagon (Boy x Boy)

CHAPTER ONE

I sat legs crossed at my desk and glanced at Trevor, who was standing just across from me. My gaze moved from his pin straight black hair to his blood red eyes to his snow white skin to his frail body. His slender wrists were covered in bracelets. He wore split leg skinnies (checkered black and white on one leg just black on the other) that made his ass look even more amazing than it already did. He had on a tight-fitted Bring Me The Horizon T-shirt and black and white checkered vans. He had snake bites and the most kissable lips. Trevor had been asking Mrs.Welkshire for notes to copy, she motioned towards me. After coming back to reality i soon understood what was going on. I looked away quickly hoping trevor hadnt caught me staring. "Hey..um Kai...can i borrow the notes from yesterday?" he asked me. "S-sure." I stuttered back. I shuffled through my papers handing him what i thought were the notes. He looked over them, blushed, and then handed them back to me "I'm pretty sure yesterdays notes weren't on fanfiction." he chuckled. The bell rang he grabbed my hand and pulled me along. He then whispered seductively "Do you want to make your dreams a reality?" Grinning. He dragged me out of the school to his car. He pulled me in and placed me on his lap. Trevor cupped my face gently in his hands, then he leant foward and pressed his lips against mine. My heart was racing. His lips were so soft and he tasted like peppermint. I'm dreaming its the only possible explanation. He slid his tongue over my teeth and his hands up my thighs. I let him in and we swirled our tongues around one anothers. I pulled back to breathe and he moved me into the seat, and then got into the drivers seat. I was flustered, frozen, and speechless.

.~*•.•*~*•.•*~*•.•*~*•.•*~*•.•*~*•.•*~.

-chase