Chapter 1

THIS STORY IS RATED R. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. SEX SCENES WILL GET MORE INTENSE THROUGHOUT THE STORY.

----------

Best Friends With Benefits

Chapter One

*Dakota's P.O.V.*

I groaned as I felt something soft hit me in the back. "Dakota. Get your ass out of bed." I groaned again at the sound of my best friends voice.

I shoved my face further into the pillows when another whack of what I think was a pillow hit me on the butt.

"Fuck you, Ryker." I heard him chuckle. "You'd like to." I could just imagine the smirk on his face even though I couldn't see him.

I laid there for a little longer till I heard Ryker speak. "I guess I'll just have to wake you up like this." His voice came out a lustful whisper.

He straddled my back. His warm lips made contact with my neck. A shiver ran down my spine as he placed kisses all over my neck.

Well I was wide awake now.

I flipped over to face him. I lazily smiled up at him. His hair was a complete mess, which only made him more attractive.

His brown eyes seemed as if they were glowing. I reached up to touch the light stubble on his jaw. He put his hand over mine and leaned down to place a soft kiss on my lips.

Just when I was about to get into the kiss he pulled away. "Go get ready. It's our first day of senior year. We don't wanna be late."

Shit. I had completely forgot about it being the first day of school. Especially about it being the first day of my senior year.

I quickly hopped out of bed. "Well someone's awake now." Ryker winked at me. I nodded and walked into the bathroom, Ryker hot on my trail.

I turned around and looked at him. "What?" He asked. "What are you doing?" I questioned, turning on the shower till the water got to the right temperature.

"I'm taking a shower with you." He winked and smirked at me. I rolled my eyes but couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face.

"Suit yourself." I pulled the big shirt over my head and shimmied out of my lace panties before hopping in the shower.

Ryker quickly pulled off his boxers, almost falling in the process. I couldn't help the giggle that escaped my mouth.

Ryker pouted. "Hey. It's not funny." I laughed and stood under the running water. I hummed happily and closed my eyes as the warm water cascaded down my body.

I opened my eyes and gasped to find Ryker extremely close to me. His sweet breath covered my face making me smile.

"Hey." He whispered, smirking. I swallowed. "Hi." Even though we've known each other our whole lives, Ryker still found away to make me nervous.

He placed his lips on mine, kissing me fervently. He backed me up, pressing my back against the cool wet tile of the shower wall.

His lips trailed down my neck as he pressed himself closer to me, if that was even possible. I moaned lightly as his hard member pressed against my throbbing core.

"Please." I whispered. "Please what?" His soft lips sucked and nipped at my collarbone. "Ryker! Please!" I yelled, becoming frustrated.

He smirked at me. "Whatever you say." He lifted me to where my legs were wrapped around his waist and with that he slammed into me without warning. "Fuck!" I screeched. He pounded into me relentlessly, going faster and harder each time.

"You feel amazing like always, Kota." I let out a loud moan, thanking the fact that my mom had already left for work and my brother had already left for school.

I grunted, his thrust becoming sloppy. I knew he was close and so was I. The knot in my stomach was coming unraveled.

"Fuck. I'm there." Ryker grunted and slammed into me one last time, spilling everything he had into me as I released onto him. I stared at his beautiful face as he hit his high.

His eyebrows were furrowed. Grunts and pants escaped his slightly parted pink lips. He opened his eyes, his pupils dilated. We both smiled at the same time.

Ryker pressed one last kiss on my lips before untangling himself from me. "Better hurry up or we're going to be late." And with that he walked out of the bathroom, leaving me breathless.

Man this boy had a major effect on me.

----------

BAM! Sex in the first chapter cause that's just how I roll. Lol. Anywho....PLEASE VOMMENT! (Vote and comment put together in one word. Yeah I know I'm funny).

P.S.

AGAIN. THIS STORY IS RATED R. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. SEX SCENES WILL GET MORE INTENSE THROUGHOUT THE STORY.

Hugs and Kisses ~ Taylor