Aphrodite

Character

Name : Setsu /Setsuka Tsukino 

Code name : Aphrodite

Age : 10

Appearance : Has long wavy light gold brown hair with bangs , Blue silver eyes. Fair skin, slim body. Is usually seen wearing school uniform when not she'll wear a blue or white dress keeping her hair loose with small braids in it .

Family 

Family 

Mother : Angie Tsukino (French foreigner )

Father: Kaname Tsukino

Siblings :

younger sister : Mizu Tsukino age 6

Older brother : ??? ( had been taken away since Megumi was smaller )

Fiance : Kazumi Yukihira ( Only became fiance after he bought her at the art auction to keep her father from trying to sell her again)

Class group : Dangerous

Likes: Sweets, taking naps,Ice cream, Natsume, Ruka , high school principle, Narumi sensei , Yoichi,  Kaname Sono, cake, books, kittens, shiny things, Rei / Persona , animals 

Hates:  Dark places, thunder, closed rooms, being alone, Mikan , girls too loud and cheery, fake smiles, elementary school principle, people wanting to dress her up.    

Alices : sirens voice (compel others though her voice),  geass , Dream alice (Can project other people's dreams by touching them or step inside their dreams while asleep)  healing and pain alice , Ghost manipulation alice (can call upon dark spirits ) Grim Reaper alice,  Mirror alice ( can mirror anyone else's Alice and use it for several times )  Animal Pheromone Alice, nature ( control the main nature elements )Sound Pheromone Alice , Animal shifting (Usually changes into a large black wolf or cat, Often changes into a small blue bird when she is sent off to different places, can also makes bird wings appear from her back and mistaken as an angel ) Shadow manipulation (Can wield any shadow into a weapon against others) 

Since she was small she lived with her poor family in a small village in the country side. Her father who had once been a talented painter was going those a bad money struggle and went into bankrupt. The family began to go through hunger while her father still used their money to buy art supplies and alcohol. One day while she was walking though the house she found that his studio that was always kept locked open and out of curiosity stepped inside. In her hunger she found colorful art paints and began eating them. Her drunk father found her and as punishment he locked the door chaining her to the table while he painted a' masterpiece' on her body. From the shock her first alice  Grim reaper alice appeared. 

After wards she was sold as a living masterpiece at different art auctions, living from buying to buyer while her father lived from the luxury of the money he got from selling her each time. Her mother passed away a year after she was first sold while her younger sister was taken away by her mother's family relatives.  After years of being sold from one person to another she grew used to it before she was bought by the high school principle and became a alice academy student.   Because the Fiance of the Kazumi Yukihira after he bought her so her father wouldn't try to sell her again. Her father is given payments from Kazumi each month in order to make sure her father leaves her alone as agreed between the two once he had bought her .

**********
Hey guys hope you guys like this and hope you guys like the story that is yet to come, it came to me one day while typing up a chapter of my other Alice academy fanfic. For those who haven't checked it out I hope you do .

Anyways hope you guys like it

See you
Alice