The worst to tell

After school I stopped at a French café near the shopping area in my town and ordered a chocolate cookie and some chocolate milk. " Ugh! What am I going to do!?" I thought as I sipped my milk " I need to kill Phoebe because she is on to my Death Note, if she finds out about it I am going to be in big trouble. I could even go to jail! But I can't, people would suspect me, the note book would be found and plus she is my best and only friend....I can't kill her"

I was thinking too hard. I was getting inpatient, I finished my food and grabbed my backpack and left the building. I walked far enough from the café so know one could no longer can see me, I pulled out my Death note and ripped a small piece of paper out of the note book and placed it in my locket in case of emergencys.

--time skip---

I got home and turned on the TV and pulled out a regular note book.

Maemi (mom): " Hey where is my welcome?" she said humbily

Katasumi: " Oh hi mom"

I wasn't listening to her after that. I just herd mumbling, I was to busy watching the news and righting down names of criminals. I finished righting 20 names down and ran up stairs into my bedroom one slightly closed the door. I grabbed my Death Note and started scribbling down names and making them all die in the most disturbing and disgusting ways imagined.

I started giggling at the fact I had control of life and death with one black note book, I laughed harder and harder till I was interrupted by my mom yelling at me saying " someone's at the door!" under my bed is a hided space where I kept my diary and left the room while lighting a candle ( it was night ) I ran downstairs and opened the door.

Katasumi: " Hello can I help yo-" I stopped by the site of Phoebe pushing me out of the way and walking words my room.

Katasumi: " Hey! Where are you going?" I yelled

Phoebe: " In you room! Duh!" she answered

She marched up the stairs and sat on my spinning chair next to my desk and said " So what's your problem?"

Phoebe's P.O.V

As I stormed angrily up Katasumi's stairs and sat in her chair I said to her " So what is your problem?"

Phoebe: " Am I doing something wrong? Is it me?! Because It sure seems like it?!" I protested

Katasumi: " Well I can't say...." she said softy

Phoebe: " Well if it is that serious why don't you tell me?!" I pleaded

Katasumi: " Do you believe in Kira?" she asked

Phoebe: " what the hell does that have to do with anything!?" I barked

Katasumi: " Just answer the damn question!" I could tell by her voice she was pissed

Phoebe: " Ok then. If you think Kira is the right way, then I do too" Why?" I sighed

Katasumi: " B-because......because I am Kira!"

Hope you enjoyed and you will have to guess what happens next. Bye! :)