Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2:

                        Sebastian’s POV

“So let me get this straight… you know I’m a demon and you know Ciel is a demon?  You know who Lady Elizabeth was and you know who Grell and the reapers are?”  She nodded her head.. “And you know all of this because there is an anime show based off our lives in the 1800’s that we never knew about…?”  “Yes Sebastian do you understand now?”  “Yes… I think so.”  She laughed, “Yeah I was kinda curious as to how you would react… I mean to knowing that I know and how I know so much about you.”

 She is definitely a very interesting person. She is human, but there is something she isn’t telling me.  I can tell by her scent; I love it.  “Hey, a Sebastian, are a, you ok??”  She asked a little scared as she inched away from me.  I leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear, “I’m sorry you seem to just bring out the demon in me.”

_____’s POV

It fell silent between Sebastian and I for awhile.  I turned to look at him and he turned at the same time.  His eyes were glowing pink….. I totally had no idea what to do.  I have to admit I was a little nervous so I scooted away from him on the bench we were sitting on.  I spoke up, “Hey, a Sebastian, are a, you ok??”  He inched closer to me and whispered in her ear, “I’m sorry. You seem to just bring out the demon in me.” He grinned devilishly.  Well then, that was rather…. Interesting.  He came inches away from my face and I could feel his hot breath.  I had a deer in headlights look plastered on my face.  My (e/c) eyes wondered from his glowing pink ones to his lips and back again.  Oh my god was he going to kiss me!?  I put out my hands and pushed him back a little and he was snapped out of his little demon trace.  “What are you doing?” I asked. No reply. Oh well, whatever at least he didn’t kiss me but I will admit I really did want him to it just wasn’t the right time.  I stood up.  “C’mon we can’t keep my mom waiting forever now can we?” I smiled.  He got up without a word.  Jeez what the hell crawled up his ass and died all of the sudden? 

He finally broke his silence when we were about half way back to the shop.   “______?” “Yeah?”  “I’m sorry about what that was a minute ago…”  “It’s ok.”  It fell quiet once again……

“You should visit the manor sometime.  I would love to have you stay with me, I mean us.” he clumsily fixed at the end.   I smiled because of the way he fixed that last part.  “I would love to Sebastian, and Christmas break is coming up soon, well not really but in like two months, so maybe I could go spend sometime over in London with you guys over break.” I grinned as we hatched the little plan.  “But, the problem is going to be getting my parents to let me go…….”  I trailed off.  “Well, you are almost out of High School and almost eighteen right?”  “Yes.”  “And you are your own person; your parent should respect that and let you go.”  “You know what Sebastian you’re right.  Hey umm so does uhh the manor have electricity now?”  I asked a little curious. “Why of course it does.  We can’t be stuck in the 1800’s forever now can we?”  I smiled  “Ok good to know, good to know.”

  By this time we were walking on the side walk up to the shop.  “Hey if I come stay with you and ciel for a little while will I have my own big fancy room.”  I smiled up at him as we were walking back to the shop.  His eyes flashed into glowing pink and he devilishly grinned.  “Uhhhhhh.. Sebastian?....” I said a little timid. “Oh what I’m sorry I was just thinking…” he said as he looked at me with his eyes back to normal.  Jeez  I wonder what he was “thinking about”. Do I even wanna know?  Probly not…. I argued with myself in my head and I must have been making a funny face because my sister came running up and said, “What’s with the dorky look on your face… o wait that’s just the way you normally look!” she said in a snotty and joking way… that was Kylie for ya….