The Demon Who Stole My Heart But Not My Soul

CHAPTER 1:  I met Him  >>>>>

I had spent the night at my friend’s house the night before and my dad had to come get me early of course I was reluctant to leave but I had to. My brother, my sister, and I were going back to my mom’s house today and she was planning on taking us to the apple orchard. 

For some reason I just woke up and decided that it was gonna be a good day.  I listened to music and did my makeup and straightened my hair.  I honestly felt like I was lookin’ pretty damn cute if I do say so myself.  I had on my ankle studded black combat boots, skinny jeans that made my ass look nice, and a low-cut loose fitting black shirt with sleeves that went ¾ of the way down my arms and it had a wolf on it.    

When we arrived at the orchard I ran over to the petting zoo with my little brother, Max.  Yes I’m 17 and I love the petting zoo. (:   We were walking over to the baby goats when I felt like someone was whatching me and I had always just had an instinct like that along with a few other weird things. Well anyway, I turned around and saw a farily tall and skinny man in a suit and tie starring at me and he looked away as quickly as I looked up.  I just shook it off and asked my brother if he wanted to play on the play ground and he jumped with glee and ran over.  I just slowly followed after him as I thought about the man that I saw.  He looked so familiar I just couldn’t remember where I knew him from.   I could still feel his eyes staring at me but I just ignored it.

Unknown P.O.V.

“Sebastian.  What are you looking so intently at?”  “Oh nothing.  Just someone caught my eye.” I smirked and Ciel raised an eyebrow.  “Might I ask who?”  “That young lady over there.” I nodded my head in her direction.  For some reason she has caught my interest.  I don’t know what it is about her but she is different that’s for sure.  And she definitely is a human but her scent tells me something different……

________'s POV

My mom walked up to me and said, “Hey, we are gonna go into the shop now and buy some apple cider donuts and you know that someone keeps looking back at you right?”  “OK Mom I’ll come with you and yes.  I can feel him.  And I feel like I know who he is but I just can’t put my finger on it…..” I trailed off.  “He is quite handsome isn’t he?”  “Yeah, actually he kinda reminds me of---…”  I stopped and my eyes widened in realization and shock.  No it’s not possible.  Wait yes it is. What the hell am I thinking!?  “Who does he remind you of?”  “I forgot sorry”  I smiled weakly as I lied.  “Ummm Ok I guess….  C’mon then let’s go.”

We all walked into the shop and went our separate ways; My mom went to buy doughnuts, Max and Kylie went over buy the apples and I went to the museum type part in the attic.  As I was walking I got a text from an unknown number and it said ‘hey’. I assumed it was one of my best friends who was new at school this year.  His name is Zander.  I gave him my number so he could text me but I didn’t have his number.    I wasn’t paying attention to where I was walking so I eventually fell into someone and someone just had to be the guy from before.  I fell onto him and we landed on the floor with a thud.  I blushed seeing the position we were in.  “O my God! I’m sooo sorry.”  “Don’t worry about it”, he said as he got up and brushed himself off.  I saw a piece of my hair in the shoulder of his black suit I reached up and brushed it off.  “Sorry one of my hairs was on your shoulder.” I smiled and when we made eye contact we just stood there staring, getting lost in each other’s eyes.  My jaw dropped a little and I did know who he was!!!  “What’s your name?” I asked curious. “Sebastian”   “Sebastian…. Michaelis??”  “Umm yess how do you know my name… and may I ask what yours is?”  “My name’s _____  ______ and I’ll explain how I know who you are later can you talk now?”  “Sure, why not?  How about we go for a walk? Young Master would you be ok if I accompanied Miss ______ for a walk?”  Out of the corner of my eye I saw him… Ciel Phantomhive.

“Yes. I don’t see why not I will be sitting by the cider at a table”  “Ok see you in a bit young master.”

   I texted my mom>>>>>>>    Me: ‘Hey, mom I found a friend of mine from that early college program I was in and I was going to walk around with him for a little while… is that ok?’     in my head: ha I’m a good liar                    Mom: ‘Yes but I have to meet HIM when you are done… MAKE SMART CHOICES!!’           Me: ‘MOM!! I’m 17! I can handle myself… maybe ;P lol  luv u’          Mom:  ‘lol luv u too.’    Sure she does… I thought to myself.

I looked up at Sebastian and said, “OK! Let’s go!”  I said excitedly because my mom usually doesn’t let me just go hang out with a guy she doesn’t know…

Author's Note:  So what do you think should I continue?  Vote, comment, follow plz  :)   I need at least some feed back so I know that it's at least worth it to continue on with the story.  k Bye!!  xP