Get Rid of Him

*********************

"Shan, how about your apartment?" I asked, I didn't wanna go home. "Why? You want to?" Shan says as he's focused on the road, I nod in agreement, I just can't wait to get there.

*********************
We arrived at the hotel, Shan and I greeted the staff manager, but he looked a little frustrated. "What's wrong, Tony?" Asked Shan "Some kids gave me a real headache, especially this one kid. Ugh, I need a day off." Shan laughed and patted his shoulder. "You need one, " Shan and I went up to the elevator and pressed the 6th floor. As we were waiting in the elevator, it got silent "I like you.." I said shyly, saying those words really make me happy, but it's so embarrassing. Shannon looks at me and smiles "How cute. I love you too!" Shan hugs me tightly, not letting me go, I hugged back and smiled. "So I can really stay? You won't do anything weird, right?" I said in an irritated tone, he chuckled and ruffled my hair "I'll save it for our marriage." He said in a happy tone, I was uncomfortable. "But it's okay that I can stay with you?"

*********************

The elevator door opens, Shan continued "Sure, but you don't have any clothes here, and the place isn't really that tidied up." Shan continued walking until he saw four people in front of his room, please don't let it be them. I looked at all four of them, I'm not in the mood for this, especially him. "No. No no no. Why are you guys here?" I asked, I'm still irritated "WHY?!" Paige was all tired, I can see her sweat on her head "Nigga, shut up and stop crying about it. I should be the one complaining. You know how long it took to find Shannon's room? Fucking ages!" She says out of breath, I stood there quiet. "Why did you guys look for me.." I asked, all squeezed up next to Shan, I clenched his sleeve while looking down.

Shannon greets them with a smile "If you came to take her back, you can't. She's tired and needs rest, go on home, I have her for now." Shannon holds my hand and opened the door, pushing me inside and quickly shutting it. That stupid face left me in here while he's out there talking to them!! I looked through the peeping hole and saw them talking, I wanna be there!!

*********************
((Shannon's POV))

"What is it you want with Kika?" I asked politely. "Uhm, we just wanted to talk to her, and make Keio and her apologize.." said my soon to be brother in law, Kaori, he really looks like my wife, but shorter. "Do you have any idea how fucking long it took to look for your shitty ass room!? Why couldn't you get a room on the first floor?!" Said Paige, "Sorry, I'll do that next time," I said calmly, she has a short temper. I gave a fake smile and looked at Keio, I flicked his nose gently "You," I started "Play nice, you wouldn't want your big sister to go away, do you?" He glared at me, this Tito family really look alike, but only with expressions.

"I don't give two shits about her." He sneered, I don't think I can hold in my laughter. "Anyway, can we at least see Kika? We don't have all night." Well, if it isn't Kevin. He's also short tempered, perfect for my wife's cousin, but very insensitive. "Kevy! What a surprise, didn't think my old friend would be here." I said in a polite manner, "Don't call me that shitty name. I'll be outside where the car is." He says and begins walking down the hallway to the elevator. Paige sighs. "Hold on guys. Be right back." She walks off, trying to tame the beast. Pity, I've tamed him before, but all because of a little incident like that, the beast has become wild.

It was long until they came back "Keio, come with me." Kevin says. "I don't wanna go with y-" "NOW!" Paige yelled at him and he quickly rushed off with Kevin. "Soooo," Paige started off. "how you doing, Shan?" She smiled at me. "Not bad. And yourself?" I smiled back. "Doing fine. What's up with you and Kika?" She asks straightforward. I smiled in a polite way, "Kika isn't feeling well, she's tired, so I have her for now," I replied "Okayy, but can we just talk to her for a little while?" She asks, I stayed quiet. I hope they aren't gunna take my precious wife back. I hope.. my smile turned into a slight frown "Don't.. take her away from me.. okay?" I said in a sad down. I let out Kika, I'm risking everything now..

********************

I walked out and closed the door. "Yes..?" I said "Hey. You left from Nova's place and you didn't tell me. You could've told me you wanted to leave ya know." I didn't say anything, then cleared my throat. "You wanna know what happened?" I said as I crossed my arms, my voice was breaking "Lay it on me." Paige said "I didn't do anything, Keio wanted to leave, but we only came in an hour ago. He never enjoys anything when I'm around. He called me foul names, and I'm sick of it.." I hesitated, "I slapped him.."

I nodded my head. "Mhm, continue please." She made a motion with her hand "And I didn't want to bother you cause I saw you and Kev kissing on the front lawn." I continued, about to vomit. "HEEEEEYYYYY!" Shannon exclaimed, nudging Paige. "So, how did the ogre's breath taste like?" Shannon said in a joking matter. "Haha. Very funny Shan." Paige said sarcastically and punched his shoulder "Ow! Woman, I was kidding." He said and held his shoulder. "I know. I just wanted to punch you." She smiled and he gave her a sad face. Kevin and Keio were chatting with each other so they didn't pay much attention to our little talk over here. "B-big sis?" Kaori says. I turned my attention over to him "Hm?" "Are you...s-staying here w-with Shannon now?"

Sadness was building up in his voice. "Yes, yes I am. You can stay here with us if you want," I said and looked at Shannon. He nods his head, saying it was fine for Kaori to stay. "But I just can't have Keio here. He's giving me so much trouble and I'm tired of it. He'll stay with your cousin, Paige." I said smiling at him. "Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah! Wooooaaaaaaaaaah. I wasn't informed about this." Paige says, confused and anoyyed "Cuzzie, please? Can you watch over Keio? For me?" I looked at her, begging her with my puppy dog eyes, she finally sighs and nods her head. "Yeah, fine, alright. I'll watch over the brat." I smiled and hugged her "Thank you!" I said in joy.

"How bout you Kaori? Want to stay with cousin Paige?" Paige quickly shakes her head at my question. "No, no, no. I don't want him to have to put up with the spawn of Satan. Me and Kev saw them fighting earlier and I don't want Kaori to fight with his brother. Okay Kaori? Unless you wanna come with me." Paige says looking at him. "N-no, thank you. I'll stay with big sister." Kaori nods his head "You got my number and you know where I'll be at in school. Tell me if you need anything, okay?" Paige says to me "Alrighty. Thank you. Best cousin ever." I said as I hugged my cousin and walked into the apartment with Kaori, I can't thank you enough, my dear Paige.

((To Be Continued))

Authors note :
Eyoo, this is chapter 6! hope you enjoyed it, please follow my cousin xxKRISALYNNxx and I hope you enjoy her story as much as me! I'm in love with her chapters, so please give a vote for her stories as well as mine. Thankies! Love you all ^-^