Chapter 3

Another day with the storyline

Another day with the storyline. I didn't have a match today but I had to get my hair redone, I had another promo and I was going to be at commentary during Enzo and Big C's match against the idiot club. I never met them but I heard of them. They sound stupid just walking in like they own the place thinking they can get what they want and take JC (John Cena) down. Even off camera they cause problems for Enzo, Big C and JC. I know Finn had some history with them but for my sake Enzo and Cass had buried that and accepted him as I saw him. Just another wrestler.

I walked to the entrance to see JC, Enzo and Big C the clubs music played so they were already on.

"Hey little C I love your shirt"
"Thanks Enzo I have to support my boys one way"

Enzo, Big C, Kevin, Sasha, Paige, Becky, Carmella , Sami and Finn were a second family when I was in NXT.

"MY NAME IS ENZO AMORE! IM A CERTIFIED G AND A BONAFIDE STUD AND YOU CANT TEACH THAT! THIS RIGHT HERE IS BIG CASS AND HE'S SEVEN FOOT TALL AND YOU CANT TEACH THAT! THIS RIGHT HERE LIL C SHE A HOTTIE WITH THE RIGHT BODY AND IS THE WOMANS CHAMPION AND YOU CANT TEACH THAT"*crowed chanting can't teach that* BADA BOOM THE REALIST GUY IN THE ROOM! HOW YOU DOING!"

I skipped around the ring down to commentary as the match had already started

"I guess joining us at commentary at the moment the Women's Champion Cassandra Lopez"
"Hello boys"
"Cassandra what are you doing out here"
"My shirt and wristbands says all. I'm just here cheering on some of my boys"

I had fixed the headset so it had placed my hair to cover the side of the ring that held the idiots cause I don't care I'm only here for my friends.

"Cassandra now it's no lie you don't care about any other confrontation that goes on that doesn't involve you but what do you think about this situation of The Club trying to take John Cena down and Enzo and Big Cass coming and getting involved"
"I honestly think it's stupid you don't walk in and and think you can get what you want. This isn't a fairytale. You gotta work for everything you get in this company and taking John Cena down ha you should just send me to take Brock down. With Johns fan base its a hit and miss because when hated or loved as a wrestler the power stays out of his head and he keeps his eye on what matters mostly. This company doesn't need newbies or anyone to come between championship matches and think that it's not going to have consequences and this match here just states that"
"Enzo and Big Cass have stated just last week that they also wanted to take John Cena down"
"Yes that is true but if John Cena is taken down do you think he wants it to be from idiots that had stupid intentions I've known him since I started WWE and I've known Enzo and Big C since NXT. In ways their different minds in ways their the same mind but right now their the same mind"
"And what would you say that'd be"
"Take down The idiot club"
"And the draft in two weeks?"
"The draft is a start. Teams are breaking up and when their separated its survival for the best"
"Your certain they'll be broken up"
"Stephanie and Shane said it themselves teams may get separated I wouldn't be surprised if they were separated "
"Well if any team gets separated I want the Watts"
"I think everyone wants that"

Enzo and Casses music played as they had won and the club and walked off pissed probably.
"Bye bye boys"
I got up into he ring and gave them each a hug. Enzo had asked for a microphone and started to speak

He finished speaking and finally returned my hug.
We had made our way backstage going our separate ways.

~commentary as they left~

"Was it me or did anyone else notice AJ wasn't as focus"
"I saw too it look like his confidence had disappeared once Cassandra came out here with Enzo, Big Cass"
"In this business who knows"
~backstage~

"Hey Cassandra I saw you out there"
"Oh hey Allen"
"So you mean everything you say"
"Um yea basically"
"Even out there about The Club"
"Yep"
"Cassandra I think tha-"

"STYLES!!" I heard Enzo
"Crap" Allen had mumbled

Big C had pulled me close to him and Enzo

"Stay away from her Styles. You and your apes"

Big C put me over his shoulder and started to walk away. I looked up to see Allen with is head down leaving me confused on this situation.

Edited June 6, 2018