Chapter 2

c h a p t e r   t w o                 ·              good morning princess

I grabbed the cereal and the milk and prepared our breakfast. But just when I was about to grab the two bowls and put them on the table, some one grabbed me from behind and started kissing my neck. How not? Calum.

"Good morning princess..."

"Calum... You're impossible" I laughed.

"I'm never giving up..." He said smiling.

"I was talking serioys tho, you know I haven't slept well, please..."

"Okaaaay..." He kissed your cheek "I was just really horny, but anyways. Are you okay? I mean, that dream was very weird"

"Yes, I am okay, and... I know"

"Come on Y/N, I could be at most a demon in bed, but not like a real one" He laughed and I threw at him the kitchen cloth with a smirk on my face.

"I know you're not a real one but..." I put both of our bowls on the table, sitting down.

He sat down next to me, and we began to eat.

"But?" He looked deeply into my eyes.

"I don't know... It was so real, the pain I felt and everything were so real" I said not even looking at him.

"Well, they say when we're dreaming everything is posible, after all, dreams are dreams"

"Yeah, I guess"

There was a 5 seconds ;) silent before he spoke.

"Listen" He placed his hand on mine "It was just a nightmare, okay?"

I looked at him, he was worried, I could see it in his face.

"I know Calum, I guess I'm just shocked" I smiled.

"It'll be okay, honey" He smiled "Listen, I've had this idea in my head for a long long time, and I wanted to tell you about it"

"What is it?"

"I've talked to you about the cabin my parents have in the forest a few times, right?"

"Yes"

"Why don't we go and spend some time there? Like holidays together, we can make a getaway and get away from the city and the traffic a little bit"

I smiled.

"I love the idea"

"Really?"

"Yes, totally" I kissed his cheek "When can we leave?"

"Well, I was thinking about this weekend"

"Sounds great"

"I'm so happy you like the idea" He smiled making me smile too.