Chapter 1

ch a p t e r  o n e           ·                    little prankster

You opened your eyes to see your clock on your bedside table. 10:00 a.m.  Last night's dream was weird as f*ck. You turned around on your bed, you saw Calum's naked back covered by the sheets. You could see him sleeping peacefully, you could even hear his breathing. 

"Calum..." You said placing your hand on his back.

"5 more minutes mom... I promise..." He mumbled.

You giggled. He was like a little puppy.

"Babe" You said in his ear "It's time to wake up"

You saw him smiling without opening his eyes.

You stayed there for a few seconds until suddenly he jumped towards you and hugged you while he was on top of you laughing.

"Calum! You scared me!" You laughed.

He continued laughing even loudly.

"Oh my God... You didn't see your face, sweetheart" He looked at you smiling.

"You're such an idiot" You crossed your arms trying to pretend you were angry at him.

"Oh baby..." He laughed and kissed your cheek.

You couldn't help yourself but laugh too.

He giggled and place his head on the crook of your neck. You could feel his breathing on your neck. He started kissing it, more and more passionately each time, until leaving severing hickeys. 

You smiled.

He met your lips and you started making out.

You separated after a few minutes when you felt his hand going down your pants.

"There's no way we're doing this after the scare you gave me" You laughed.

"Nooo... Come here... Don't be meean" He giggled.

You got up leaving him on bed.

You pecked his lips.

"This is my revenge, little prankster" You laughed.

"Uuugh..."

You laughed and went downstairs to have breakfast.