one

"Daddy I want flowers!" I watch through the glass, a little girl shouting excitedly looking up, holding onto a finger.

"Honey... " a husky men's voice spoke. My eyes darted to him. He seemed to be around my age, tall, little beard, and shinning brown coloured eyes. His shirt was suppose to be white but was light brown colour; he had baggy black pants on.

"Pleasee! Everyone is also buying flowers." The little girl begged again, she was wearing a pink dress with small flowers on them. Her dress was clean compared to her dad's.

"How about we come tomorrow?" He bent down and stroke her cheek.

Sadness was clear in the little girl's eyes. She pouted, "Pomise?"

The father sighed and smiled, "I promise." The girl nodded, with a kiss on a cheek by father they continued walking to where they were destined.

Without knowing I had been smiling looking at the adorable father and daughter relationship. The girl whispered something in her dad's ear and he nodded. She started running and the father pretended he couldn't catch her because of her running speed. The little girl was in a fit of laughter.

"Yasmine?" I was bought back in reality when my sister called me.

"Yes?" I turned around to face her.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Oh, uh, yeah."

"Why were you smiling like that?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Uh, nothing." I scratch the back of my head.

"Ok? Anyways, the new delivery is here. Mr. Fawoos wants you to get them."

I inwardly groan, "Ok."

I look back outside again to see the father and daughter were no where to be found.

I sighed, hoping to see them again.