Chapter Seven: Taking A Stoned Father's Advice

Jodelle Ferland as Reina

"Trent, what're we doing at Aisly's house?" Luke asked, looking around the yard for Dylan or Aisly.

I clutched my bag and walked up to the house. "I'm following my father's advice."

"And what's that?" he asked again.

I grabbed a can of red spray paint from my duffle bag. "I'm getting revenge on the bitch."

Kyle rolled his eyes. "Just break up with her."

Garrett shook his head at Kyle and Luke and grabbed a few paint filled water balloons. "No, he wants her to hurt."

I smiled and nodded. "Exactly."

I walked to the side of the house and shook the can of paint, hearing the two metal balls click as they hit the aluminum can.

I wanted her to wonder. I wanted a mystery. So, I let my hands do the work and my mind slip away.
When I we finished, I stepped back, admiring my work.

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID.

I smiled and walked back to the front, seeing that Aisly left her Chevy Malibu out in the front. I looked in the window to see the doors unlocked.

I smirked to myself and put the paint away, reaching in the duffle bag for my bottle of gorilla glue.

"Trent, are you sure you want to do this?" Kyle asked, a worried look to his eyes.

I nodded. "Yes."

I opened her car door and lined it with the glue, making sure it wasn't visible. I closed the door and repeated my work on the rest.

When I ran out of glue, I was done. I pulled on each door to find that they wouldn't open.

"Dude, this is vandalism," Luke shouted, pulling his hair. "We're criminals, Trent!"

I shook my head. "No, I am."

Kyle clenched his teeth. "Since we're here, we're your accomplices. We're criminals too!"

I glared at him. "Maybe you shouldn't have come then."

He balled his fists. "I didn't know we were committing a crime!"

"You're such a pussy, Kyle," Garrett scoffed, throwing a water balloon, that was filled with bright green paint, at the house. It splattered on a window and the front door. "Live a little."

Kyle turned around and walked down the long driveway. "If you need me, I'll be in Trent's car."

Garrett and I both rolled our eyes and Luke sighed. "You know," Luke said. "Kyle is right."

I looked over at him. "Do you want to go with him?" I asked irately.

Luke shook his head. "No, I'm going to stay with you the entire way through this."

My expression softened. "Oh okay."

He gulped. "I can't believe I'm doing this," he sighed. He held his hand out. "Give me one of the paintball guns."

I smiled. "Really?"

He nodded. "Yes."

I reached into the bag and grabbed one of the paintball guns, handing it to him. He smiled and aimed the gun at me.

I held my hands up. "Luke what're you-"

And that was when I heard the sound of a hybrid car coming up the driveway. Luke shot the gun three times, but I didn't feel the wet paint on my skin or clothes. I looked back and saw blue all over Dylan's car's windshield.