Chapter 7 part

Hey everyone so I hope you like this next part! Please vote and comment what you think will happen next. I would love to see what you think is happening!

After I had asked the same question over and over again in my head Jake came up behind me with his head nestled by mine and his arms around my waste. I was quickly distracted by the smell of his manly body. My mind was brought back to earth when the voice of a woman spoke. "Hi, can I help you with anything specific today?" My eyes shot up as I began to shake my head no, but then Jake spoke. "Yes, some necklaces or some rings!" My brain blew up, I felt as though I was going to faint. What was I suppose to do, he wants to look at engagement rings! I thought to myself. I gently released myself from his grasp and began to make my way to the necklaces. I stood glaring at the bright diamonds, thinking of how to get out of the store. Aunt Alice I thought she always knows what to do. I slide my phone out of my pocket and texted her HELP! Within minutes of texting her this Alice walked into the store how in the world I thought how did she get here so fast. She ran up to me I saw in her eyes she knew what was going on as much as I did. "Renesmee!" she said aloud "I had a terrible vision of you are you alright?" Jake rushed over as soon as I began to respond yes. "Well I think we should get you home anyways." Aunt Alice spoke slowly. Jake was confused ,but knew that Alice was right even know there was actually nothing terribly wrong. When Jake drove up to the main house he kissed my forehead and let me go inside. He told me he had to go back to the reservation today anyways. When I got inside Aunt Alice and Aunt Rosalie took my into the attic to talk. I was so nervous to tell them what happened ,but mostly how I felt.

To be continued