..Night..

She is running in what seems like a forest. There is no one behind her but she is still running for what, she doesn't know. She is running in the dark, tripping over stones and falling, barks of the trees digging in her flesh but she has to avoid all this pain and run. She is panting, her legs are not working anymore but she has to run. There is a feeling in her heart which tells her to run and run and so she does.

After few more running she stops, resting her back against the trunk of a tree, gaining her breath and just then she feels something shining, a presence of someone. She turned her head to the right and then left but she found no one. But when she looked straight ahead she a figure, a figure of an animal. She doesn't know what that creature is but she can feel that it will be dangerous, it can harm her.

Her train of thoughts came to halt when she heard a voice, startling her because an animal creature was talking, to her!

"You."

"You are mine."

With that she opened her eyes. It took her some time to adjust to her surroundings. She was lying safe on her big, comfortable bed. But she was not comfortable. Her body was shaking, covered in sweat and she was panting. She touched her forehead with her delicate hand and looked around. She really was in her room. It was all a dream, a nightmare actually. But what kind of nightmare it was, she thought.

Who was that creature and why it was saying that it wanted her?

She shrugged thinking that it was just a stupid dream and she shouldn't bother it. She grabbed a glass of water from her bedside table and gulped it down in a moment. She laid down again and closed her eyes. She drifted off to sleep in a minute.

                                                          ******

Hello guys! A new story! I know it was small but it's the first so maybe that's why. I hope you guys would like it. And how is the cover?

Vote and comment if you want me to continue it.

All the love as always. :) x