Chapter 2 the travel

(Jordan's POV)
We are going on a train to Gavaldaire, a Town on the bright side of the earth. Both birds had awoken and are on our shoulders. Ryans wings fly out and  she glides down onto the concrete floor. I just drop down and run towards the entrance once again. We both start walking out and into the city black borne.  I grab up to the roof tops once again and start heading towards the trains station. Jump. Jump. Jump. Slip. Climb up And we are there. Not many people on the train yet so we can make it on the tops no problem. My wings flare out of my cloak and I start to glide down to the train roof while no one is looking. I look For a cargo piece and fly in. Its full of boxes and such. Ryan jumps in before anyone notices. We hide in the back corner and shroud ourselves in the boxes.

   After they finish packing the cart they shut the door and we can get out. As we do the train starts. They left one door open. And we got up to the roof. There's a flat crate carrier and we jump towards it. The guards seem to have seen or heard us but the turned immediately. Slowly they walked towards us and the jumped back when the train sped up. They finally caught their balance they started bolting at us, with I dodge and Ryan wasn't even close to being hit. The other man backed off when I shot my blade out from my gauntlet. The other had almost fallen out of the train, that the tried to get at me but was completely removed from that idea when my blade shot right in front of him cutting his side deeply; sending him flying to the floor grasping at his hip. The second guard started charging towards us as Ryan had left above him sending her blade into his head leaving him on the floor.

"that's gotta stop him from havin' bad dreams" Ryan said removing her blade from the mans head. "sis I wanna show you this"  she said as she flung her wrist letting her blade wrap around a light post. After bring it backwards to her hip it flung her towards the pole and it unwrapped. I flick my wrist towards the ground and grab the chain before it hit the moving floor. It had now turned into a lethal whip. Spinning it around for a bit I retract it by flicking it towards my hip.

We would start towards the next defenders in the next three train carts ahead, but we had to wait for the train to kick off and destroy the laws of gravity. Just after that we now start for the next few people, which had turned into a lot of people. Ryan took the right and I took the left.

I flick my wrist and my blade pops out. One after the other on Ryan's side men were flying off the track and down into the oily water. Now it was my turn. I flick my wrist once again and grab the whip once again and seeing it around cutting some of the men's feet or legs. Moving up as they tried to stop me but falling to their death, cleanly my blade slices through the last mans throat. Quickly we hide as we might be caught landing in Gavaldaire.

--

As soon as we land we left the area and started towards the city. It was crammed and colorful, though it was night out, which rarely made it dark on the bright side. The night wasn't as dark as you'd imagine. With a jolt we land on the brightly lit up ground. Both of our hoods went up as we lept out of the cart, quickly getting to the rooftops and heading towards the darkest side of the area, almost blinding everyone that came from the dark side. Each step we take is in a different color. Keep our hoods up we bolt towards the landmark within the middle of the brightly lit city. We could be spotted immediately if we go on the ground. Tracing above the town we run above the other people within the winding city. The two birds flying along the side as we climb up into the dimmer part of the city, where the scientist lived. Cannons going off in every direction. The war was definitely raging.

(Ryan's POV)

"ready?" Jordan questions
" as I'll ever be," I say " let's go through that window so wonderfully opened for us to plop in for a visit."

Both of us laugh and use our blades bringing us forward onto the roof. And slowly brining ourselves to the window to peak in on a dinner party about to end. We wait on the side and ready to jumping when the lights flicker off. After We look for a way to get into a hidden lab. But were So RUDELY interrupted by the lights burning on. We flick our wrist and get to the roof before we could be noticed.
"HELLO?!? ANYONE IN HERE" the old man yelled his voice cracking every word.
We gave no response and just stared at him. He soon left the room and we began looking once again.
-
After minutes of searching Jordan found something as the birds fly in.
"Found something, I think it's the trap door to the lair." She whispers
I run over and all four of us jump in and find ourselves in a dungeon area. There were cages on either sides of us filled with animals of every sort. We knew that the doctor was evil, but not the evil. I break the awful sounds of dog barking, birds chirping, cats hissing and lions roaring.
" this is... Awful" I say as I feel my heart breaking
"This man is broken, no wonder people want us to kill him" Jordan says holding shadow close to her
We finally break out of that God forsaken dungeon. We find ourselves is a larger area. The walls were again filled with animals screeching for help, the doctor laughing as he zapped the poor weasel on a table. We found ourselves in a ready killing stance as we ran towards the man, no the monster of a man, our blades ready for killing. We were blocked off by guards, only five. One by one they were down on the floor bleeding.

(Jordan's pov )

I pulled my gun out and shot at the man then ran towards him when the bullet landed on his hip, slicing his throat. I felt tears swell up in my eyes as Ryan ran and found the keys, letting every animal free. The door was quite large and it led towards the city, and every single animal was storming it. We heard pedestrians screaming as the animals fled toward the city. We found two horses standing still inviting us to jump on their backs. One was black with one circle around its eye white, the other the opposite. We do so and we ride into the city people screaming as we rode in. The horse I was riding was black and Ryan's the white one. We rode alongside each other and rode outside the city, ready to go across the sea. There was a long bridge to cross to get to the half mark and there was the place were the assassins live. I sigh in relief that that man is now dead and will pay for his sins. That man may need some sunscreen for where he's going.

I still hear some of the screams and we are almost near the hideout. We didn't take the train this time due to our new horses. We kept our path to the ware house. There was a little area for all the animals to go to to walk down into the hideout. We brought the horses down into the small stables near the back. Once we were back inside of the main area we sat down in our seats.
"That was way to easy. There should have been a lot more guards. And why we're all those animals there?" Ryan's voice rang out, from out of the blue
"huh? Oh yeah that was quite easy, I would have expected more guards. There were more guards on the train then in the science area, I didn't expect that." I say, confused because I was lost in my own thoughts on why he was taking all of those animals and holding them captive. It pained me to think of that.