⌜Sleepy Ash⌟ Troublesome

"Kuro! I'm home!" You shout, placing your school belongings onto the floor, and jumping on the couch, belly down.

Kuro pounced into the couch, his face facing you. He purrs, nuzzling closer to you.

You smiled, petting the small cute black cat.

"Meow."

You giggled softly, sitting up, your hands traveling to the kitty's furry belly.

Soon, your fingers began to move, tickling the kitty.

Kuro moves furiously around and around, trying to get out of your grasp.

"(f/n)-san, hamete yo, I can't breathe," Kuro says stoically, still squirming.

"But it's fun!" You say laughing.

*poof*

Your hands were now touching a bare torso, which, of course, belonging to the one and only Sleepy Ash.

You could feel and see the toned muscles he possessed under his black shirt.

"Meow," Sleepy Ash purred again, his voice husky while his hands were in a neko stance.

You blushed, not daring to look him in the eyes.

At that, he sat up, embracing you in a hug and then going back down to cuddle.

Embarrassed, you tried to struggle out of his grasp.

"Kuro, let go," you say, wiggling.

"No, it's too troublesome," Sleepy Ash said, squeezing you tighter.

"T-troublesome! All you have to do is let go," you say, pounding your fists on his chest,

"Too troublesome. I wanna cuddle," He bluntly says.

Face colored in dark crimson, you gave up.

"F-fine, j-just this o-once," you stuttered, falling asleep in his warm embrace.

"You're such a kitty," you mumbled before sleeping.

He hummed in response, stroking your (h/l), (h/c) hair.

"And you love this kitty," Sleepy Ash says in a stoic tone, kissing your forehead softly.

~~~~~

🔱Instagram [anime]:🔱 @dorkypringles

🔱Instagram [personal]:🔱 @hahamadelyn

🔱Vine:🔱 @yosh!dorkypringles

🔱ask.fm:🔱 @fluffymarshmallows

Don't forget to:

>Request<

>Vote<

>Follow<

-puffymarshmallows

Up Next: Mahiro Shirota