Life

She screamed. And cried. For everything came crashing down, just because of one test. That little test had ruined everything. She couldn't stop, her tears, flowing like a river.

Of course that day had to be a bad one as well, the only thing that kept her going was the reason to live and see tomorrow. It was wednesday, the worst day of the week, all the lessons she hated. And that subject broke her down, that test had crushed every part she tried to rebuild, with her strength.

"An E+ on the test, this really worries me so I am going to have you in mentoring every wednesday for the rest of this term." her teacher said to her. He handed her the test and she tried to look strong. The teacher had not looked at her since he had already gone back inside the classroom. She broke.

"So do you have anything to tell me?" Her mum asked.

"No.." She said, clearly unsure of the situation.

"The test......E+........ I expected better from you.."

She ran, from her mum, from everything. Wanting to end everything, that very second.

It was raining, so very hard. The rain drops covering her face hid the tears, but not her eyes. Her hair was short, she had cut it, obviously. Her neck had scratches from where she had slipped with the scissors. Such a shame though, she had the longest hair in the school. No one liked her though. She was all alone. Everyone avoided her, for she never talked to anyone, even if they tried to talk to her. She wasn't gorgeous, but she was pretty.

Apparently she killed her best friend. No one knows if it is true or not, whether it's a rumour or just gossip spread by the 'Popular Group'. Everyone likes them, they are beautiful, have good bodies, are smart and are rich. Of course, for them its easy to pick on anyone. Even the teachers like them.