four

Belle had woken up early that morning, not intentionally of course, just by accident because she was a little too excited for her date with Harry today. She woke up and her first thought was about him, what he would wear, if he was looking forward to this as well. She thought about him while she ate breakfast and while she was getting dressed after her shower.

Of course Harry couldn't stop thinking about her as well. He had woken up early, just like he predicted. He got dressed quickly after taking a shower. Although he did wake up early, it probably wasn't as early as she had woken up. It was 10, exactly one hour until they were supposed to meet at the café. Harry quickly fed Tim and himself, both of them munching away at their food like they did every morning.

"I'm going on a date Tim." Harry smiled, talking to his cat, a usual occurrence here in his apartment. Tim looked up at Harry for a moment and then went back to eating his food. Harry feels bad for Tim, for all the times he's brought back random girls into his apartment, kicking Tim out of his room, he just wants to cuddle and all Harry does is leave him alone for the night in the living room. Tim probably didn't believe that he was going on a date.

Yeah right, Harry imagined him saying, rolling his eyes.

"I'm serious Tim. Today's going to be great." Harry scratches Tim behind the ear for a few minutes and for a moment he feels like Tim has forgiven him. Harry puts on his shirt and places his sunglasses on his head before saying goodbye to his cat one more time, heading out to see Belle.

Belle was nervous to say the least, she had only hung out with Harry at the strawberry field and she feels like it put them in a bubble. The strawberry field was their bubble and nothing was weird or awkward in there. She feels like once they're out of that bubble, maybe he won't like her as much. She felt as though the strawberry field was her enchanted place, because she has nothing but good memories there.

She tried not to think like that, she was usually a positive person so she found it odd that she was thinking so pessimistically. As she approached the café she saw Harry standing on the curb, leaning against the building and she found herself surprised. She thought for sure he would be late, giving her some extra time to get a cookie and some tea before the day starts, they were meeting outside of her favorite café after all.

"Didn't accept to see you here on time, to be honest." Belle said to him, Harry having not noticed her yet until he heard her sweet, sweet voice. Harry's head turned around and an unconscious smile over took his face. He looked at her, beautiful as ever.

"Hello to you too, Belle." He laughed, pushing his sunglasses onto the top of his head as he followed her into the café. He walked closely behind her, the chatter of the café was completely French and he found himself leaning in closer to her, the only English speaking person here in his mind.

"Do you want anything?" She asked him, looking back from the cashier to him. Harry shook his head no and admired how she spoke so slowly in French, taking her sweet time and pronouncing every word beautifully. He closed his eyes and tried to focus on her voice in his mind, getting lost in it and he tried to pull himself out of his head before he got a little too lost. Belle suddenly grabbed his hand and tugged him over to a table by the open window, sitting down across from her as they settled down in the busy café.

"I feel like you come here everyday, am I correct?" Belle smiled and nodded her head.

"I do, am I that predictable?" Harry shook his head no.

"No you're not, you seem to be very unpredictable so far. I just happened to pick out some words from your conversation with the cashier, asking for your regular order and he greeted you in a pretty friendly way."