chapter 1: the ten elements

Stories, Myths, legends are told for a reason and they never die. Fairies are one of them they are caring and can be powerful if they hold the most powerful elements.Five of the most common elements wind, water, earth, ice, and fire. These might be the most common but are the strongest and the first. Those who wield it are special. Each of these elements are passed on through blood line. Stories such as this always have an ending whether if it has a happy or sad ending. But this story will never end because it never began. Well that was until now...

A couple of teens two boys and three girls were walking in Chicago on a late night they were walking back home from a party. Each one of then went home one by one, until one girl was left to walk home alone. She walked when she saw a man dressed in a suit and tie the girl can sense that he was bad news so she used what her parents told her DON'T TALK TO STANGERS! "Don't you know not to walk around these parts at night?" He said the girl ignored the man and continue to walk but the guy followed. "Oh so I guess you're listening to what your parents say huh? Well I'm Danny" he said again and the girl felt a chill down her spine she wasn't getting any good vibe from him. So she began to run. But she didn't know that he was a vampire Danny used is speed to block her off. The girl ran to her right into an alley but sadly she hit a dead end. The girl quivered with fear so she grabbed her phone but the Danny grabbed it and threw it on the ground. "Girls like you shouldn't be out here this late you wanna know why Malory?" He said whispering in her ear now she began to shed tears Malory was now really scared but she nodded her head no. "Because you'd become guys like us next meal" he said showing his sharp white fangs. Malory knew her fate so she closed her eyes... Until she heard the sound of boots dropping to the ground. "This must be my lucky day I found one of Beckett's henchmen and if you don't tell me my information then I'll just kill you" a voice of a girl said Danny stopped and turned to see Erin one the leader of The Ten Elements. They are assassins with magical fairy abilities who wants to take down the vampire lord William Beckett.