The Beginning to a Disaster...

Tyler jumped into his car to pick up his girlfriend and his girlfriend's sister. He and his girlfriend had been dating for almost a year. They had been the hottest couple in the school. Who cared about school now, anyway. It was summer and tonight was the midsummer party. "Time flies" he was at his girlfriend's house, Sarah.
Sarah finished putting in her earring and gave herself one more look down from head stop toe. Gorgeous. Positively beautiful. Sarah was very pretty. Her body was even better. She had it all... Big boobs, nice butt, even a tight stomach. Which was probably why Tyler liked her so much... She thought about that a lot. Shge had a low self esteem. (Even though she had it all!) She couldn't help but think, "maybe, he's using me. Maybe he only want what's on the outside..." Enough of that... "Time to party!" She thought aloud.
"Does this dress make me look fat??" Oh and Misty... Sweet, innocent, little, Misty Gibson. Only she wasn't. Misty was a trouble maker of 15. She was always up for anything. She once lit the neighbors' shed on fire because their daughter took her jacket when she was 11. When she was 13 she pulled a fire alarm so she could quote, "feel the panic."
"No, Misty. It looks wonderful." Answered Sarah, she gave her sister a reinsuring smile and stood to face her. Misty looked relieved and returned the smirk.
"Good, Matt is going to be there." She replied as she coated lipstick on her lips.
"Who?" Sarah asked confusingly.
"He was in my fourth period."
"Oh... Okay. Hurry up Tyler is going to be here soon."
"Mkay... How do I look?" Asked Misty.
"Hmm... Slutty but not to slutty."
They both shared a laugh. "This is how real sisters bond." They both thought.
"Honk! Honk!" Tyler honked his horn. Within seconds the girls were out of the house and looking fine as can be.
"Hey Ty!" Exclaimed Misty.
"Wassup?"
"Time to party!"
The party was held in the woods, like most parties, it had beer and drugs. Which meant tons of wasted, underaged, vonerable, teenagers. Not to mention the lake directly by the party. Which also meant lots of wasted teenagers at the bottom of the lake. But that wasn't going to happen right? Nothing like that ever happened in a small town in south Michigan.... Right?
"Tyler! My man! Where you been?" Shouted a young male.
"I been around." Tyler introduced the girls to Martin.
He seemed like an okay guy.