Universal

The morning we get back in the car. We drive 5 more miles till universal. Time passes and we get there. We hold hands and walk into the park. We get on one of the roller coasters and it was the big drop where it takes a picture and right before the drop he's like leilani i look over and we kiss
I even made my mom Buy the picture. We all take a boat and all of a sudden we end up at magic kingdom. So we walk around the park go rides and we go onto the restaurant where you see the characters we to Take a picture with babyariel and theylovearii because they were there. And 3 hours later it was night and they went to do the fire work show they do every night like at disney and when it hit the 💚 fireworks we stood in front of the castle and kissed my mom took pictures and thats how the day ended.
So we start to drive home and he falls asleep so i lay on his sholder again then fall alseep until i got woken up by a text on my phone from his brother (jimmy) saying hey girly is Richie still up ? And im like no we are sleeping. And hes like we ? 😏 and im like stop! And hes like lmao ok tell him to text me when he wakes up. Im like ill wake him up now. So i kiss speedy and he grabs my face and kisses me back. So after 2 min of us smooching hes like whats up babe and im like your Bros texting and hes like oh well forget him so to make us comfortable i lay down our seats so we can lay in the seat and trunk. (Yes my cars like that) so were laying down and i lay on his chest and he puts his arm around me! We go to sleep . When we make it to his house we were still sleeping and his dad and older bro came out to get him and say bye . We were still sleeping me on top of his chest again. And his bro was l calling my phone so the huge ring woke us up !! Speedy was pissed.
We wake up and clear my eyes and his dads like ima talk to her dad so say bye. Hes like bye babe! i will see u tomorrow my house? And im like sure time? Anytime for u babe 💜 and im like ill be here in the morning. Bring your gi because your staying here . Fine . I said love u 💜 and hes like i love u too babe and kissed me for like 3 min until his brother was like ARE U FINISHED EATING each other. And hes like jimmy dont be mad you dont have her and he walked inside and speedys like see you tomOrrow lelia!
~conversation between Leilani and speedy dad~
Speedy dad:your daughter makes me son so happy
Leilani dad: your son makes my daughter happy
Speedy dad: they have been Dating for 2 years now,right?
Leilani dad: I believe so I dont pay attention to that
Speedy dad:Lmao ok I will yet y'all enjoy your night thank for taking my son with all.
Leilani dad: Leilani would be mad if I didn't
Speedy dad:Haha good night
~Authors note~
Suprise! Deanna got bored on the road so she wrote another chapter! Thanks for reading go follow the co-author Leila_oneill Luv ya 💖💖