*4*

"What do you mean you don't remember anything?"

"I mean what I said. I have no recollection of my past experiences."

"What's the last thing you remember Sophia?" I look to Sam and he sends me a compassionate smile.

"W-Waking up tied to a chair much like the one I was in before, except three men and a lady stood around me with several weapons, which I can only assume were used for torture as I'm going to guess that you guys weren't the ones who stabbed, poked and prodded me."

Dean speaks up,"Was there anything off with what was happening?" I send a glare his way.

"Oh, is being tortured is soo normal."

"He means did you see anything that was wrong with people? Did you smell anything weird? we need to know this stuff to help you." The older brother scoffed in annoyance at his little brothers calm tone towards a complete stranger.

"Behind the smell of old blood, I would say sulfur. And their eyes." I shuddered as memories of their dark soulless eyes hung in my mind.

"What was wrong with their eyes?"

"The men, their eyes were pitch black. And the woman, hers were pallid white." Sam and Dean shared a look of pure fear.

"Boys! Stop scaring the poor girl and actually help her!" An older slightly pudgy man walked down a flight of stair that I hadn't really noticed.

"Yes, Bobby."

"Yea, okay."

"Sophia, your gonna come upstairs with me and I'm going to take you to the bathroom to have a shower and check on your wounds, okay. You'll also get a pair of clean clothes so you don't have to keep wearing your bloody, torn ones.." I nodded to Sam in slight acknowledgment. I wanted to get out of these horrible clothes.