The discovery

Ben's POV:

Jay opens the door Evie comes over and slaps me in the face "I guess she told you."

"You hurt my little sister and I will never forgive you for that."

"Please let me fix my mistake let me see  
Mal."

"I don't think that she wants to see you at the moment" says Jay

"Let him in" I hear Mal say

Mal's POV:

Ben comes into the room and tries to hug me but before he dose I step on his feet and slap him across the face. "You expect me to forgive you well hate to burst your bubble but not going to happen."

"Mal please hear me out -" I cut him off before he can finish his sentence .

"No" I tell Ben

"Mal I love you please just listen." I nodded at the other three telling them to get out.

"You have 10 minutes."

"Mal I was stressed and I took it out on you. Mal I'm so so so sorry and I understand if you don't accept my apology. I just want you to know that your the most amazing person I have ever meet and I will wait for you forever."by now I'm crying because I love him and I want to forgive him but the words don't come out. So I do the one thing that will tell him that I forgive him my first kiss.

Ben's POV:

Mal's first kiss this tells me that she forgives me I kiss back. I love her so much that I would literally give my life for her. "Mal"

"Yes" she responds

"I told you that I love you do you love me?"

"Yes I finally know what love feels like and I love you more than-" I cut her off by kissing her "anything "  she continues.