Catching up with Thai

Thai's POV

"I'm gonna miss you so much." my blonde haired bestfriend spoke, hugging me tightly. Lily & I had become bestfriends when I started college at American Academy Of Dramatic Arts in NYC a year ago. "Its only Christmas vacation, it will go by in no time! Then we will be back to staring at Mrs. Luscombe's hairy ass mole in visual arts everyday. Besides aren't you excited to see your family?" I asked curiously causing lily to chuckle lightly. "I mean sure, but I'm DEFINETLY not looking forward to my dads watery mash potatoes and my mom constantly harrashing me on never having a boyfriend. I mean isn't it bad enough that I pretend to like my grandma's fruit cake and going Christmas caroling? What more do these people want from me?" LIly sighed out hysterically plopping down on my expensive leather couch. I laughed at her overdramatic ways and sat down next to her "it isn't that bad really, they sound like lovely people. Youll have a better time than me." I said honestly thinking of how my Christmas vacaction back home in London will go. Lily sat up quickly looking at me like I was a mad man "I will have a better time than YOU. I will have a better time than the 19 year old girl who gets to spend her Christmas with the BECKHAMS. Please!" she said half jokingly causing me to smile. "Its really not all its cracked up to be trust me." I said honestly getting up to finish pack. "yeah right! you know I never told you what I wanted from you for Christmas." she said causing me to abandon one of my many suitcase zippers and peak up at her. "what?" I asked her waitingly. "for you to give Brooklyn Beckham a nice long hot sweaty Fuck in honor of me" she said mischievously bursting out into a fit of giggles. She knew a little of me & Brooklyn's history but not enough to know that even the mention of his name sent chills down my spine. I haven't seen him since we began college, he was in NYC too at a very prestigious Photography school we didn't communicate at all, but it's not like I expected us too. That's why I felt so bittersweet about going back to London and seeing everyone. I smiled lightly at Lilly before getting up to complete my packing.

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY guys I'm back. T.M.B 2 is in full effect now with regular updates every week. This is not a normal chapter but kind of something to catch you guys up and fill you in on the background. T.M.B 2 is set 3 years after Take My Breath. They were 16 in the first book now they are 19 & in college. Wow time flies 😂😂 anyways hope you guys enjoy.

THAIX
MY LOVESXX