III. Apologies & Tangled sheets

BROOKLYN'S POV                 *(Warning : explicit content) *
Several hours had passed as I sat in the kitchen thinking about how immature my emotions were being. I wanted to act as if nothing happened & just move on, but that's not healthy.... not in the long run. The abortion happened, me & Thai will always be parents to a dead kid. We will always have a child together. We will always have that. Tears blurred my sight as I carelessly let them fall down my cheeks. For the past three years I tried so hard to force myself to hate Thai, but it wouldn't happen. Disliking her was not an option, my heart wouldn't allow it. So i just had to come to terms with the fact that she will always be the mother of my child even if we didn't have a child anymore. I pulled myself off of the shiny dark grey stole and slowly made my way towards the master bedroom. I pushed the door open slowly, to reveal Thai buried in the pillows with her back to me. I sighed before making my way towards the bed. I laid down beside her carefully as I pulled her body gently into mine. "I'm sorry" I whispered softly kissing her jet black hair. She didn't respond, only dug her body further into mines, her shuffling causing her dress to rise up a little revealing her tanned thigh. I rubbed my hand across her smooth skin as I felt her body un- tense. I pushed her hair from her neck as I kissed it repeatedly, sucking slightly between pecks. Thai only released a small moan, still not giving her full attention to me. I slid my hand further up her thigh until I reached her damp lace panties. I pushed her legs slightly apart as I rubbed her center gently. "Brooklyn what are you-" Thai moaned out, turning around to face me as I cut her off with a kiss. I pushed her back on the bed laying on top of her completely. My mouth attacking hers like a hungry wolf. My tongue explored her mouth as if I could find the answer to every question I would ever ask. I could tell Thai was somewhere between ecstasy and frustration, I had only done this with her one other time but still I knew all the right answers when it came to her body, as if it was special made for me. I broke our kiss for a moment as I stared down at her, neither of us opening our mouths but still sharing thousands of words. I needed her, I needed to be with her, I needed her to need me in the same way & I know she did. I pushed her dress straps down her shoulders gently, they fell loosely as I pulled the dress off entirely. I scanned her tan body in appreciation, I was ready to take whatever she would give me. Thai leaned up to kiss me, her tiny hands holding my neck securely. She unsnapped her bra quickly, tossing it to the ground. She then leaned back grabbing a hold of her black lace panties, looking at me dead in my eyes as she pulled them off slowly, my gaze never moving from hers. She laid there, her body ready for mines. I stretched her legs gently and kissed her pussy. She hummed low for me. I gave her my full tongue and she quivered. I held her down with my right hand and with my left I explored to reach her left breast, once I found it her hand met mine and she squeezed her breast with my hand encouraging me, she liked what she was feeling. I was all the way in. I sucked her center, kissed, tongue kissed, flicked her clit. I eventually let go of her breast so that I could spread her lips down there for more access. Her full lips down there turned me on, she trembled the longer I went, she got wetter. I sped up realizing her hips started to match my rhythm of my lick strokes. She was almost there. Wide awake but eyes still closed. Her moans poured throughout the room. She grabbed my head gently pushing me into her as she came hard. She shook, trembled, and her voice cracked between her climax. She released my head and her body became more releaxed and she hummed in pleasure, opening her eyes slowly. I stripped from my clothing quickly. I pushed Thai's legs back open gently as she still recovered from her orgasm. I rubbed my tip soothingly against Thai's wet core causing her to whimper and grip the sheets. "Are you ready love?" I asked her as she nodded signaling me to continue. I pushed my member slowly inside of her as i hissed in pleasure. Thai cried out loudly as her grip on the white pristine sheets tightened. I slid in and out her repeatedly, picking up the pace with each thrust. The only things that could be heard throughout the boat house was our moans and the slapping of our sweaty skin as it met together. Thai dug and scratched her nails into my back as I went deeper inside of her causing my orgasm to approach quickly. I leaned down kissing her on the mouth as my strokes became sloppy. I buried my head into Thai's neck moaning loudly as I finished out my orgasm. Our body's panting. Our breathing dangerously unsteady. I laid on top of her. My member still fully inside of her as I tried to gain my composure.

                             THAI'S POV
Brooklyn pulled my body into his as we cuddled together in the tangled sheets. His unrhythmic breathing causing his chest to quickly go up and down as I rubbed my fingers gently across it, laying my head on top of it. We laid there quietly for a while, the moment of being together to great for us to fully comprehend. The sexual tension between us finally being released after three years. My body feeling like it belonged to him more than ever. If possible, I could lay here and be loved by him for the rest of my life, me only feeling whole when he was inside of me. "I love you deep." Brooklyn said, finally speaking up. His words came out so soft, so delicate that they could have easily been snapped in two. I kissed his chest softly.  "I love you deeper " I guess lily got her Christmas present after all.

Since this book is so much more mature than the first book, I decided to detail the sex scene, though I did get help writing it because it made me a bit uncomfortable. Let me know if you like stuff like that or not, I don't want to write material you don't fancy. Thanks for reading guys

THAIX
MY LOVESXX