TAGGED

I was tagged by halosaximus

Rules:

You must answer every question.

You cannot avoid the tag.

Have fun.

Now on to the questions.

1.) What was your first fandom?
Probably Yu-Gi-Oh. That was what I was obsessed with when I first found out what a fandom was, after my neighbor explained it to me.

2.) When did you join the Wattpad community?
Almost two years. Exactly two on my Birthday.

3.) Favorite color?
Crimson. I just love the color and saying the word.

4.) Dan or Phil?
Well I know who I'm tagging for this challenge. Anyways... If I absolutely had to choose one, Dan.

5.) Marvel or DC?
Marvel. Iron Man all the way.

6.) Why did you first start writing fanfictions or stories?
I started because I wanted to try to write something. Even though my first fanfiction was pretty bad, I do believe I'm getting better.

7.) Who inspires you to make stories?
Probably the author of one of the first fanfictions I ever read. However, it's my secret. But I do love the fanfiction. I just recently re-read it.

8.) Celebrity crush?
Ed Sheeran. I looooooooove his music.

9.) Real life name?
Yeah, sorry, but no. It's a secret as well.

10.) Message to your followers?
Oh dear how do I even begin. Thank you all so much for sticking with me, and if you read any of my stories with my slow updates. I do try to update as much as I can. However, I've been rather busy this summer for various reasons. And it's not getting any better. However, I love getting on Wattpad. It's like the rest of the world stops. Thank you all so much for sticking with me! I love you all!

People I'm tagging:
caitlin20202020
CoolChipmunk