Jeonghan&Sana

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy with school work.
This is requested by @Tiffany_Hwany_Fan77
----------------------------------------------
*Backstory*

Jeonghan is a trainee under Pledis Entertainment. His best friend for 9 years is Sana of Twice. Jeonghan's begins to develop a crush for Sana but doesn't say anything. He was afraid that if he confessed and she didn't feel the same, that it would ruin their friendship.

*3rd Person PoV of Jeonghan*

Jeonghan has been a trainee under Pledis Entertainment for 3 years. But all of his hard work payed off when he finally debuted on May 26 of 2015.
It is now currently April 29 2016 and Seventeen has just release their new and first studio album. Sure Jeonghan was happy to debut, he was delighted. But the only down side to it was his lost contact with Sana. His best friend for almost 9 years now as well as his 4 year, one sided love.

Seventeen had a showcase today, as well as Twice. Jeonghan was hoping he would be able to see Sana before he left. But he wasn't expecting to hear what he did.

*3rd Person PoV of Sana*

"Omgggg they're so cute together~~"
"How can they're relationship not be real?? There's so much evidence to back it up"
Momo and Sana were currently fan girling of their OTP of EXO. ChanBaek or BaekYeol as others call it.
"Momo you're next." The stylist calls for her.
"Pause the video so we can watch it together. Ok?" Momo made the ok sign with her index ad thumb.

After about half an hour of makeup and hair styling, MoMo was done. Sana had secretly watched the rest of the video like she always does. Together they both finished the video, still stuck with the after giggled of watching their otp. They ranted on and on about how their otp was real and that they should just confess to being together. That was until the door burst open, door knob leaving a dent in the dressing room wall. It was Jeonghan, and he did not look very happy. That was an understatement he was pissed.
"Are you kidding me Sana?! Again you're watching and fangirling about them again?! We need to talk. Right now. In private. Let's go." He stormed out of the room and stomped down the hallway to a small room that no one went to. Sana apprehensively followed behind, scared to know what would happen. As soon as she got there she was trapped between 2 arms.
"Answer me honestly."
Sana nodded softly and quickly.
"Me or Exo?" Jeonghan asked quietly but his tone serious.
"What?" Sana squeaked.
"I-I, um..." she trailed off.
"I choose.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
E-x- ummm- Exo?"
Jeonghans face suddenly darkened, but behind that mask was a face of betrayal.
"Fine, then were over" Jeonghan walked away, he didn't look back or let her say anything.

That was the end of their relationship. Sana didn't cry, instead she went back to MoMo and started fangirling again.  But inside she was sobbing her eyeballs out. She was in pain but she didn't let it show, she hid it behind a facade. So that the other wouldn't worry about it or her.