Chapter 1

Your POV

"(y/n)!" Your bestfriend called you from downstairs.

"I'm coming!" You yelled back at her walking out of your room and walking down the stairs.

When you walked into the living room she was sitting on the couch on her laptop freaking out.

"Ella, calm down. Why are you freaking out?" You said to her looking confused.

She turned her laptop around and when you looked at it, Kian and Jc just announced that they were going on a tour. After you looked at it , you looked back at her a screamed.

"ELLA WE HAVE TO GO! I HAVE TO MEET KIAN!! and of course Jc to. BUT KIAN IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!" You said to her jumping up and down.

"I KNOW (y/n)! I HAVE TO MEET JC!" She said to you jumping up and down also.

"When do the tickets go on sale?" You asked

"Tomorrow" Ella said you to with a smile on her face.

"We have to buy them! We NEED to get meet and greet tickets no matter how much they are." You said to Ella

"(y/n), calm down. I know." She said laughing

"Let's go to bed so it can be tomorrow already" You said back to her laughing

Ella closed her laptop and got up, and both of you walked upstairs to go to bed.

*I'm so sorry I forgot to mention. You live in San Diego, California with your bestfriend Ella. I promise my chapters will get more interesting  and be longer because I know this one was kinda short.*